Toribash
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
You lucky duckling I can't get VIP back for another few months >:{ I don't see why Prime is 1 year and VIP is seven months on top of that you can't get VIP back till your Prime has ran out, if someone could fill me in on that I'd really appreciate it.

Pretty sure you can get a subscription based service on that.
Originally Posted by ping View Post
VIP and TP are overrated any hows, no one needs that nonsense

Implying that you don't have ToriPrime.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
u fuk
Where did you die off at?

yo got busy with irl and some other stuff (cs :<)

Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
Butler! Where ya been all my life?

Hey dan, how are you

Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Hey dude! Long time how's life?

Hi man, long time indeed.

Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
I've always wanted TP/VIP.

I've heard the tp board is not a nice place to be in.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
I have also always wanted TP/VIP ;-;
Would like to be able to do globals and host betting servers while I have free time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
I've heard the tp board is not a nice place to be in.

Think of a wibbles board then times that by ADHD and you'll be close to the VIP board + It has a rate my forum set thread which is nice but the toriprime board is pretty boring.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I have also always wanted TP/VIP ;-;
Would like to be able to do globals and host betting servers while I have free time.

It's entertaining at first people joining your game to get you to global but after a while the stupid people get too annoying.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Goughy, I'm actually one of those people that like to have fun by saying stupid things in chat. However, when needed I can be mature enough to not do so.

Unless of course you're talking about stupid people that continuously ask the same questions over and over, and have no clue what the fuck they're doing or what the rules are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Goughy, I'm actually one of those people that like to have fun by saying stupid things in chat. However, when needed I can be mature enough to not do so.

Unless of course you're talking about stupid people that continuously ask the same questions over and over, and have no clue what the fuck they're doing or what the rules are.

Which comment are you on about? The stupid people asking for globals or the VIP wibbles? Wibbles is cool it's a good laugh but as for the people joining the server I'm in and demanding I give them a free global and once they agree to pay for it start saying things like " I'll send once you've done it, how do I know you're not a scammer?" they kind of hit a nerve.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang