Toribash
What a noob, lol.
It's mainly because you're always hunted down and killed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Not to mention cruel. They kill you just for speaking a different language sometimes.
I can't even imagine how bad it would be if there were skin color and/or hair customization. my god, there would be race crusades and rape gangs.
When I see the name NormalCitizen, I think to myself "How could Zayex possibly be banned again?". Of course unless you're making that your main. It's great to see you all again.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
When I see the name NormalCitizen, I think to myself "How could Zayex possibly be banned again?". Of course unless you're making that your main. It's great to see you all again.

Hey hey hey babycakes, wazzap ma niqqua?

Also yeah, this is my main for 2 years.

also also yeah, I realized that youtube isn't fun anymore, because no one is intelligent enough to insult me. And the ones who are ruin it by dragging religion into it.

example

Youtube's uploading services are weird. There was audio that came out of the video.. Like the video finished but audio was still playing.
Friend died on Haven :<
Someone also dropped/stole our shit and broke all cupboards and stuff D:

Absolute dicks whoever did that is going to die >:]
I got ko'd and lost my gear :s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You still play that? Good luck with getting your stuff back.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
also also yeah, I realized that youtube isn't fun anymore, because no one is intelligent enough to insult

example

I agree, both of those people are pretty lame

oh wait...
FIRED UP