Toribash
/invade
/offtop
The point is that there are a lot of low skilled and incative players(imho ofc) but in [T] every one is pretty much awesome.
ORMO was never meant to be an elitist group only for the "best" replay makers.

Firstly, the whole definition of what makes a good replay (and therefore its maker in terms of skill) is incredibly open to debate and changes from person to person. One dude may view a replay as being stiff and rushed while another may view it as calculated and graceful. There isn't even a set gradient along which you can measure how skilled or "cool" the replay is due to the vast different concepts and styles that go into different people's replays. This means that saying people are low skilled is very often a matter of opinion!

Secondly, and probably more importantly in this case, being in ORMO definitely isn't for elitist purposes. Sure, some people may view ORMO membership as being a status symbol but that's not the reasoning that we have for maintaining the organisation. One of the reasons it's in place is for competent replay makers to be able to critique another's replay(s) with the knowledge that someone who has reasonable experience will provide critique back to them too. There's also threads like "Ask ORMO" and "The edit my replay plox? thread" that provide services to people inside and out of the organisation, just in a central location with people who (hopefully) know what they're doing.

I could go off on this for longer but I really should be sleeping right now.

Thanks for your kind words about [T] anyway!
Originally Posted by shino927x View Post
and offer my sevices in any way possible.

Any way huh...

[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
guys is there even an app here lol.not thats theres anything wrong with acepting some 1 when they only just say "may i join?" on the first page of this clan thread.btw plz dont reply on this post with ragefull or offensive comments.
(>^(>'o')>
Originally Posted by DarkGaia8 View Post
guys is there even an app here lol.not thats theres anything wrong with acepting some 1 when they only just say "may i join?" on the first page of this clan thread.btw plz dont reply on this post with ragefull or offensive comments.

was this even a question lol.not thats theres anything wrong with asking some 1 when they only just say "guys is there even an app here lol.not" on the first page of this post.btw plz dont reply on this post with ragefull or offensive comments.

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?