Toribash
The first one was grabby a lot.But it was still nice and fast.You could have done better on the ending though.And in the second one,i think you got that punching idea of the replay by [Torigod]Patrick.But still it was a nice replay.
Ok ppl i was making a skating attempt(I know i suck at it)and i used all my pro powers to make a nice replay.It did not come out well but it's kinda cool.Btw you might not have the mod for this replay.The mod's name is "00skateboard2stair".Anyway,here is the replay:
Attached Files
MYI_first_skate_boardin'.rpl (616.2 KB, 8 views)
nice replay myi it i liked the pose at the end and captain lol both replays were nice here are mine they're not that great
Attached Files
flying head kick.rpl (77.4 KB, 6 views)
Head punch.rpl (60.4 KB, 5 views)
SPINNING HEAD KICK.rpl (62.8 KB, 5 views)
here are some random ones
Attached Files
awsome decap.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
crazyyyyy.rpl (126.1 KB, 6 views)
OMG IN HALF 2.rpl (70.9 KB, 5 views)
OMG IN HALF!!.rpl (49.0 KB, 5 views)
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
HAHA!!!
im new and improoved!
Attached Files
00Cloza_Semi_MadMan.rpl (117.8 KB, 5 views)
00Cloza_Upset.rpl (164.7 KB, 5 views)
00Decap_powah.rpl (115.1 KB, 7 views)
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
Iceman:
awesome decap:wth that was awesome .You could have DMed another joint btw.
crazyyy:Instagib feet.Sorry i hate that mod :/.
OMG IN HALF!!/OMG IN HALF 2:Needed more momentum.You could have made much more damage in those.And you also could have continued the replay with a madman.

Cloren:
00Cloza_Instant....:I lol'd so hard.Nice work.
00Cloza_Semi_madman:Too stiff.Relax more.And finish the work quickly.Don't stay for a long time without moving.
00Cloza_Upset:Wasn't so nice.you could have decapitated him at he end.And was too stiff and slow and you stayed for long times without moving.And you should seriously grab less.it makes you look noobish.
00Decap_powah:That was soo cool.It doesn't have many faults to discuss.Nice job.