Toribash
Well, Welcome newcomers and old schoolers (welcome allies too). Hope you guys and girls have fun in Vibe, got some things in mind, might try to get forum active too. i'll be lurkin' around, so PM me if you need anything.
-----
True pain is when you join a Skype-Based clan but don't have skype.
Last edited by Sparky; Oct 2, 2014 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
guys I can't get on skype. have anyone else been getting the 1603 install problem with the latest up date?
sorry, i haven't gotten anything like that. .-. Anyway, I'm back from a 3 day school camp; the camp was pretty awesome!
Last edited by Sparky; Oct 10, 2014 at 07:51 AM. Reason: I should learn to proof read...
it was great, i went rock climbing and also rock jumping! At different destinations of course... 5 metre high rocks into a lake best fun.
yeah I have a little fear of heights, but it started like 2 years ago and i don't know why..

Like 3 years ago my school went on a trip to toronto and I have a picture of me doing a push-up on the glass floor in the CN tower xD
Screw that...

I'm part way through the Haunted Gauntlet event, round 2... I've defeated JtanK and Scorpio but i;m waiting to verse Powas so i can power through to round 3 hopefully.