Toribash
just wear a jacket with a shirt over it like all the guys in cali do aku xD oh and snapbacks its cutee @-@ <3
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Dizzy, we do have carhartt
-----
Just no one wears them XD
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 13, 2012 at 03:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I'm more of the leather coat and boots kind of guy as to being a skater styled kid. Although I do have a snapback of a bull dog with brass knuckles.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
XD, i wear hoodies, lots and lots of hoodies
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
aku almost all of le 'cool' people do it in la area and where i am :c
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
lol, amber, GET IN GAEM