Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Mhm, I also agree, although that's just 3 people. TBH, songs are silly, and videos should be what we are represented by. Oh, and about posting less, you don't have to. Just post useful things, that contain beneficial information. We need to look like a good, mature, and all around-type clan.

Most of the posts here don't have useful answers,if you understand,eh?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I tend to agree, actually. Most posts on here could've been sent through PM, but we won't do that again. Also, don't mock the Canadian, eh?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
The clan song is just a little description type thing. Sure it can't represent all of our views, but that's why we get the majority. And I only listen to Red, Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch. And all the angst comes from TFK, of which is the lesser of my likes. Anyway, try to sign up for the tourny. I think we are doing well in preventing spam, but we could do better. I probabaly won't be on all day, so yeah.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Red, Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch.

I'm not even going to try to pretend to be accepting other's musical tastes, those are all really bad :D

Silent, I'll join later if it's still up in about 30 minutes (which I doubt =\).
I'll be playing in 30 minutes. If you want to join, enter the judo tourney if there isn't already a room posted here.
xfoxyx: Yes, we would enjoy a clan artist. Ally accepted. Also, why did you quit Psy?

Njime1: I wish I could, but I'm blackbelt.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
ok,i get a bit bored of Psy,mabe i comeback but i want to be in other clan for some time also mabe i have some grammar mistakes because im good at english but im not perfect xD
Well,you are welcome to join us anytime you want.
--
Also finally i got my usb mouse back =DDDDDDD
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥