Toribash
a bit but not the amount im looking for
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Do I have a Leadership Quality? :>

Dose, you are yet a spark the will flourished and will be nurtured into a power grid then sprouting your true intentions. Meaning with time comes age, you should know what that means.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
a few suggestion
Recruiting System
I agree with Dose we must do free form App.

Accepting System
The leader/co-leader will see for the potential member,when they have one they will open a thread for him,in that thread some member will vote for him VIA Poll

Rule Suggestion
Seems that in this clan,some few member didn't see the rule,so my advice is when a new member joined,give him congrats and a rule about extreme

Other suggestion
Maybe we can make a team, like Event team,ART Team,Forum Team,and IRC Team
~Event team is a group of people to planning an event
~Forum team is a group consist 4 people to make an event thread,and help the leader and Co-leader watch this board
~ART team is a group of people that have skill in ART,that will provide for the event banner,etc
~IRC Group is a group consist 3 people that organize IRC

please considered my Suggestions
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
Other suggestion
Maybe we can make a team, like Event team,ART Team,Forum Team,and IRC Team
~Event team is a group of people to planning an event
~Forum team is a group consist 4 people to make an event thread,and help the leader and Co-leader watch this board
~ART team is a group of people that have skill in ART,that will provide for the event banner,etc
~IRC Group is a group consist 3 people that organize IRC

please considered my Suggestions

I tried this a long long time ago and people just forgot about it fully. Also with the poll the problem is anybody who encounters thread can vote so maybe it can be sent around via PM a vote?
via PM is pretty hard
there is a way that the poll maker can see the one that vote,so only the member of Extreme will be count,if anyone else still Vote in that thread we can inform that to the clan mod
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Oh ok what setting would let you only have Extreme members allowed to vote? I will bring my old old thread up of jobs and I don't care about double posting.