Toribash
Lol no I was meaning not to worry if he was banned he will just make a new acc and make black belt all over I would miss him if he got banned for life though and never came back T_T .....
Last edited by kaiokay; Jul 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Oh he's unbanned now? Sick.

And if I was high (which I stopped being) that sig would trip me out soooo hard.

Edit: dChris (deadstop) is in the hospital atm from Cardiac Arrest. The Hospital provided a laptop for him to use and he's playing with me in-game atm. Get well soon <3
Last edited by Eloquence; Jul 28, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
omg.

I mean, the fact that there is Toribash installed on that computer, but it has no browser hosts.

Get better soon, Deadstop.
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
Oh he's unbanned now? Sick.

And if I was high (which I stopped being) that sig would trip me out soooo hard.

Edit: dChris (deadstop) is in the hospital atm from Cardiac Arrest. The Hospital provided a laptop for him to use and he's playing with me in-game atm. Get well soon <3

Hospitals give out laptops to people?

brb breaking a leg

Seriously though, get well soon Chris.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
He was mopping his floor, he felt a chain in his chest, and then fell over and blacked out. He woke up and was being defibbed, etc. etc. he ended up in the hospital after being in cardiac arrest and he nearly died. Thankfully, he's ok, alive, and playing tb through a laptop that the hospital gave him.

Source(s):
Deadstop

P.S. Get better soon deadstop!
inq.
You know... playing Toribash after getting a cardiac arrest probaly isn't the best idea...

but meh, I played soccer after breaking my arm.
Last edited by PanzerSoul; Jul 29, 2011 at 08:39 AM.