Toribash
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
heres some pictures of me..

MEH with my sis and ex gf

The one in the middle was your girlfriend right? Also, your sister is hot....
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
The one in the middle was your girlfriend right? Also, your sister is hot....

MFW I wanted to write something like that earlier but I'm too lazy!!!

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
hahaha lolz! and yeah thats a poor pic of my gf lolz ill get a better one hold on :P but yeah my ex and my current gf are both a year younger than me lolz

ex gf

-----
guys i got a good idea! you have to find and post the drunkest picture of yourself on here lolz i got a couple but i wana see yours first
Last edited by shad666; Mar 8, 2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
LaoSe, Perved Perfect..
Well, i Wont see that!! x_o
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Never tried tricks at school. I have only made headspins when we were playing football at our school's gym. I remember when my friend tried to do frontflip at my school's stadium from a higher place. He didn't jump and made a poor barrel roll in the air and landed on his back. He jumped from 2 metres. Only attemot at our class so far.
nice! try taking off your shoes to start with coz i find i land them soo much better without shoes and try n keep ur arms straighter coz i also find that helps but great first attempt ;)....oh! and i almost forgot!! always ALWAYS remember to do stretches before hand (you can do this at home before you go out so u dont look like a fag) because the amount of times i have not stretched and done a backflip and pulled muscles is unreal. and when u pull muscles u cant do backflips for like a week. and its not nice lolz.
Last edited by shad666; Mar 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint