Toribash
so err....was gecko NOT supposed to get pass? cos apparently he has it....
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
aaawww man

although i aint in moddy powers

but when we were allowed to change mods, we got alot more visitors....and people enjoyed the constant rotation....so...even if i dont get the pass....can you change the rule, so that others can do it?
Last edited by Carrick; Mar 7, 2008 at 11:28 PM.
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
i see.......and err.........why am i reading this? it doesnt affect me...
i think its kind of unfair....ive thought it since we lost the power, there were loads of mods from different timezones to keep an eye on things all day round....and now, it just aint there any more
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
well everyone has a request and i have one to... i was wondering if you could replace the zone or tbasher with me as a co-leader, i mean im mad active, ingame and forums... and i love pie, you cant argue with that... all co-leaders must love pie!!! its the rule, and everyone knows that.

I agree dp. Zone needs to be outta there.

I LOVE PIE!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Last edited by LucasGod; Mar 8, 2008 at 01:30 AM. Reason: AAGH!!!! BIG LETTERS SUCKS
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

gah!! why i've become warrior again D: D: D:

and is Alessandro in our clan?
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████