Toribash
We've decided that we like Flash's Raiz a lot better than yours. Feel free to try again, though.
Also, dont take this the wrong way
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
i did my first corkscrew!

Hi, just so you know, this isn't the place to post that (unless you think it should replace the cork that we have in the tricktionary, in which case its denied).
However, I doubt you meant it that way so just know not to post replays in this thread for any ulterior reason.
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
k, but to me, close enough

for future reference, this attitude Wont help you improve at all. close enough doesn't count. also what pr1 said.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this: But, can anyone tell me a good follow up to a corkscrew? I'm working on a replay and I don't know what do to next.

I can remove this if you'd like.
It's alright. The ideas are pretty much endless, you could swing through to a cork variation(hyper, shuriken, etc..), you could land both feet and start working your way into another setup. It's really up to what your heart desires.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Ok, thanks, Chilledon. I'll get working on my replay.

---

Jack Knife(Again, lol)

---

I'm unsure if this is a trick (Unknown.rpl). If it is can anyone tell me?
Thank you. :v
Attached Files
[Axy]JackKnife.rpl (234.8 KB, 17 views)
[Axy]Unknown[I-V-I].rpl (173.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Jan 14, 2015 at 11:05 PM.