Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yeah he is French, but that doesn't affect my judgment.
-you can't contribute to the clan
-you just want to be In the clan (I think we understand that )
-about your mark, 2, I hope this is just in forum...
-no playercard... no replay....
please do an effort ^^u

maybe you haven't got vocabulary enough, so you can explain that to me in French and I will translate. for the moment, I'm not really ok to accept you. as a trial maybe.
si tu ne parle pas trop bien, dis moi tes réponses en français, je leur traduirais mais pour l'instant, c'est pas byzance mec ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Name: ig: rcrichman irl: Russell
Belt:3rd dan
Country and timezone:U.S 8:16
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6-7
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Yes, because they were mean
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):e-mail-rcrichman5@verizon.net
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):aikido big dojo, mushu, spar stuff
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I can help make this clan win several wars. From many people, I am said to be very good. (Rovo12 says: You are CRAZY GOOD!)
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:I've heard they are nice and play well
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/rc.png
Did anyone refer you here?: start with an M and he is one of the owners and is really nice
Got some more to add?: I like sports (soccer)
Oh oh oh Nah Nah Nah I'm incorruptible :3
I know you are Really good ingame, but about forum...6-7? Nah Nah Nah ^^ only 13 post, if you promise to be active ingame and be really better in forum ill say Yes
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
oki oki yes for me
I mean, what clans were you in before this, not just you got kicked because they were mean.

You also have a low post count, you should work on that.

I would be for letting you be a trial member if you were active and posted a lot throughout the week.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
I was in Beta and Rae... Rae I left cause they were really mean. Beta I was kicked for not posting from being sick a week, not being able to post.
-----
Just asking, if I am able to join, about how many posts am I supposed to put each day. Let me know when you guys get the chance. I'd promise to do the best I can to reach it. The only problem is when I get sick.
-----
Sorry I may have been waaay overboard on the whole posting thing, I am more of 3-5
-----
But I will do my best to keep posting, my problem is that most of the time I'm not sure what to post.
-----
I'm sorry since Granby doesn't trust me... I will take my other clan offer.... cya, and have fun with the clan
Last edited by rcrichman; Apr 20, 2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump