Toribash
Again, this is exactly the stuff I meant. Can people not take jokes?

Anyways here's a real pic
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Can people not take jokes?

No
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 6, 2015 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wtf guys, get of your unicorns

Are anyone actually against him joining? Cause that trolling was hillarious, and that album contains the best pic I have seen since 2001 (spoilers, it's the "ships ahoy" one).

Relevant question time tho:

Why are you Kyure, also known as lumpysolo, rather than the other way around, when the lumpy account is four years older?

Are you actually kodywrestlesbears?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I havent seen any dancing recently, a video of you doing jazz hands and some other stuff and its a yes from me
-----
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
So here it is! Really hope the quality wont mind any of you :/

Want anything else? I'll try again
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5IvyoZwWBM
I don't know if the video is showing up for you guys... (It's not for me) so here just incase

AA why isnt he invited yet?

Oh and the reason the video wasnt working:

You needed it to be

tada

Last edited by SmallBowl; Jun 6, 2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Why are you Kyure, also known as lumpysolo, rather than the other way around, when the lumpy account is four years older?

At one point ishi had suggested making a new account to avoid people getting butthurt, but eventually I realized it really does not matter.

Are you actually kodywrestlesbears?

lol no
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=348027

I really don't understand where the funny part is... O.o

Just when I thought I had a sense of humour D':

Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
So here it is! Really hope the quality wont mind any of you :/

Want anything else? I'll try again
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5IvyoZwWBM
I don't know if the video is showing up for you guys... (It's not for me) so here just incase

You rose to the challenge and seem to have the whole clan on your side, I'm just struggling to say yes immediately due to the fact I've never spoken to you and you have no posts on the forum to go snooping through :/

right now I'm thinking yes, but I'd like to meet you in-game sometime before saying yes.

Also when I get round to buying balloons I'll show you my efforts! Thank you!

Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
Hello its me kradox
im 19 years old im from portugal
My reason to join parrot is well simple, ive seen you guys ingame talked to macho, smallbowl, and met cowmeat and moop moop, and from the clans that ive liked to join parrot was one of them, since my rejection in obey(did not asked why, probably becuse of my hate against aikidoBD i guess :P) parrot was a clan that pop out becuse its one clan that plays TK in wars.
I always had 3 favourite mods, they were lenshu,aikido, and TK, lenshu is the one that im mostly used to nowadays but i also pratice TK, and i would love to improve my TK since ive got some potential to play it in a good level.
I also am an artist i make logo's and some toribash stuff, i used to make sets, like the one that concon19 uses, now im sticking to small stuff, currently making mwah thingy.
I always try to help the new artists, showing them their potential, and like to help the forum as i can
Also i hope that i can join the clan mostly to get along with each other have fun and talk and not to war alot, since most the clans that warred were a turnoff to me and i could not stay in them for too long, i would not mind warring in TK but aikidoBD :S.

thats all folks if you have questions pls feel free to ask

Yo kradox, nice app you got there.

I really have no opinions on you yet since I don't know you that well, feel free to sit in our IRC to get to know us or something. Also, did macho recommend you to join?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Kradox is good, needs a challenge though

Draw a Parrot brutally murdering a duck for my yes :>
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
I really don't understand where the funny part is... O.o

I find it funny for the same reason you guys don't find me that funny

Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
lol no

Well, that's painfully disappointing. Now I feel nothing.

Carry on applicants (also, tried to invite greenblits to the clan, but it didn't work and my nose broke. As you want to get to know him a bit more, I wont try again)
I find it funny for the same reason you guys don't find me that funny

I find you funny! :(

Carry on applicants (also, tried to invite greenblits to the clan, but it didn't work and my nose broke. As you want to get to know him a bit more, I wont try again)

How weird... Are you sure you typed his name in right?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Meh, who cares about spelling... Well I do until I fail at it.

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
I find you funny!

<3
Meant when I go overboard like lumpy did with that elaborate trolling