Toribash
You can usually get away with making general weapons that cover 2/3 factions. Or be like me & kit everything for them all just incase. Mods aren't going to change that certain weapons are better in certain situations.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Optional reset and the French frame arrived today. Rolling in platinum now. I'll use my plat sparingly this time around - I've sorted out a whole budget.
I'm going to do the reset as well, all my frames are maxed (I have about all of them) and am not sure what else there is to do, really.

I've wasted a lot of platinum as well, hopefully I can use it more wisely this time around.
what am i doing here
beard clown is fun and the offensive abilities are all stealthy, best stealth frame no sentinel don't even compare to joke stealth frames like banshee or loki hahahahah
QUACK
Originally Posted by snake View Post
no. it doesn't. heat swords are better

damn it.
I guess it was only for style, and only plus from a normal skana is that its able to hit multiple targets.
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
What do you think about the new warframe?
I thought it's cool, a style that uses traps and stuff like that.

He's fun, though I dislike the lower armour. Should've game him 50 since he's no faster for the 40 he's got. Dude looks & moves like he should have higher etc; at least he's not in the "WTF were they thinking" category like Ember.

I get the feeling he'll not be as fun when the inevitable nerfs come however.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I think they should think of some warframe that manipulates time.
For example, use a power that makes all enemies in a radius more slowly, including shots and melee attacks, leaving him and his allies at normal speed.
But I think this could cause a lag, so do not know if it would be a good idea.

Why ember is so strange? Never played with it, and never seen anyone playing with her too, but it looked good at first, fire damage and stuff.
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
I think they should think of some warframe that manipulates time.
For example, use a power that makes all enemies in a radius more slowly, including shots and melee attacks, leaving him and his allies at normal speed.
But I think this could cause a lag, so do not know if it would be a good idea.

Why ember is so strange? Never played with it, and never seen anyone playing with her too, but it looked good at first, fire damage and stuff.

Cause her only strength is aoe damage, which falls off. She has piss poor armor, yet requires close range for almost all her abilities. The only reason she's used is because it's relatively easy to farm blueprints for her.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games