Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok then we can start off with a replay making exercise, don't worry we are not a replay making clan so I don't care for style and looking good.
I want all clan members who wanna learn, to do at there own time and pace a replay with a few basic rules:
-gravity around 30
-only touch the ground with your feet (no knees, hands or other stuff)
-no grabs
-do 1-2 combo focusing only on head (1-2 combo is a boxing move hit with one hand then the other, main point don't hit with the same hand)
-no kicks
This exercise will help you understand how your own punch force affects your body and focusing only on the Ukes head improves precision.
Here is an example:
Attached Files
Last edited by Desiderius; Jun 13, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
^ okay, i'll be the first one to say it. Thanks for giving lessons Desiderius. Really appreciate it.

Guys, this is a good opportunity for improving our skills so i suggest we pay attention
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Desiderius i like your approach but i feel as if its not the greatest way to go at it. Ive dealt with alot of shovelers before and i agree the best thing is to not allow yourself to be lifted to high. I had one of my friends shovel me over and over until i learned how to counter it and during that time i learned how lumbar abs and glutes can really help, i think that as long as you know how all the joints affect you while in the air can help.
Wombo Combooooooo
I am not talking about not being lifted to high. I am talking about being unmovable and taking control of your opponent, making his tori flip and dance the way you wan it, if your in the air you already did something wrong but granted there are lots of ways to recover.
I am not gonna teach you moves, I am gonna help you learn to control your tori and after you mastered that you can learn how to control your opponent and improvise moves instead of just randomly clicking buttons.
I know I am not the best but I always made single player replay goals and multyplayer goals and as I focus on achieving them I learned new stuff about the tori body movement and improve my overall skill.
If you only wanna learn countering moves and attacking moves then go and watch some youtube tutorials ManOnFireFilms is a good example, you can learn that way but your moves will be situational.

Here are some of my moves for example, they are situational I can't teach you these moves and I can't even remake them the same way but knowing how the tori body works I can do many more moves like these.
Attached Files
des 9333.rpl (30.1 KB, 4 views)
des di.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
des fight 04553.rpl (60.1 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by pwnsors102 View Post
I told you I'd invite you as an apology for being wrong about that stuff. Invited, welcome back.

Woah thanks again
:D
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
This clan is getting a Lil Bit Inactive KEEP UP!!! :L

Lol I have many topic to talk about but fearing it will became too wibblish or useless
:D