Toribash
Long breaks seem to set a toll on the daily post count. I tend to post around ten times a day and because of the breaks I have taken my post count is just a little over one per day. Also, you seem cool but it bugs me that you do not capitalize your I's. Your grammar is a little off-tune but not too bad overall. I also love "Leo and Satan" and all other OneyG videos. However, I want to see what the others have to say. Until further notice, I am neutral.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
I will also have to say no, mostly due to reasons as stated by Chaco.

Your application wasn't very good, but you seem like a nice guy. No hard feelings, but I'm still a no.

Leo and Satan is great btw.
We will of course, and feel free to try an application another time when you are more prepared, and you have a better written application to give us :].
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Aiona (Previously Budai)
Belt: Brown(However actually 4thdan)
Gmt: -4
About me:
Hey everyone in Enigma (and chaco faeg), I am Aiona (previously known as Budai). I had previously co-owner a clan called exodus with XxKolorzxX, unfortunately it has died. My real name is Elijah and I am 16 years old. I do martial arts and am a 2nd Dan irl. I have been in martial arts for nine years now . I also have a collection of swords and other "ancient" weapons.
Reason for wanting to join:
As I had said before my clan has died. I have known Chaco for a while now and thought I would check out the clan he is in. Once I saw your roster I realized that your all cool people I have met in the past. So I decided to just go for it.
What am I good for?: (Nothing)
I do more or less every aspect of this game because I just enjoy everything it has to offer. I mainly do aikido however I do perform well in most other mods and modes. I have dabbled in making replays and sparring, however I have not done it for a while now and am starting to get back into it. I am very forum active (even though it may not appear so on my Aiona name) as well as ingame active.
Thanks for looking at my application! Lub you guys.
Last edited by Ealtrik; Jun 29, 2013 at 03:16 AM.
I say yes.

He's good ingame and forum active as well on Budai.

I've known him for a while now and he's a nice guy.

So yes from me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]