Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello everyone! Let me get to the point, because if i didn't, this would take a while. I want to join!

Contact Information-Skype:RedOblivions If you need my email, pm me and i will put on forums for you guys!

I had an account prior to this one, but i lost the account information. I recently re-ignited the spark i had for this game by watching videos by ChimneySwift, Mr360games, etc.

I am 15. I love to have fun. I found fell in love not just with the game, but the community. I love to just sit down and be able to talk with people and tell jokes and have conversations. I like nightime because it seems as though all my troubles of the day just seem to fade and i can just finally..relax. Im chill, calm, and can act positively in the face of an incoming apocalypse.

I want to join Oblivion because you guys stick out to me. I have skimmed your forums and read your rules, and this clan shows tons of potential. The members seem really great, and your page is really well organized and easily read. I have met Mayifli ingame and we have played and are playing right now at this moment. He represents you guys really well!

I have not been in any clans before, due to this being a a newly made account. This will be my first post, but i will make sure to be forum and ingame active I am fairly new to irc, so i will need some assitance in signing up for that.

I do not have any cool replays as of yet, but i will make sure to make some for you guys if you want me to. Im not quite an artistic person. Although, i can make a fantastic stick figure in mspaint

I hope you guys enjoy and give me the privelage of being in your clan. (How do you spell privelage?)
-----
Incase anyone is wondering, my favorite color is everything be kindve racist to just pick one color.
Last edited by BlueVoid; Apr 6, 2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well guys, honestly I say yes for BlueVoid.

Cyber, no just no. You tried to kill this clan because you can't think of anyone but yourself. Go way now.
Cyber, I don't think you did this with that in mind. Yes, we all knew you were a little immature, yet we left you leader. We expressed our concerns, and things seemed to be going well after that. Had you left it at that, things would have been fine, you would still be leader and nobody would be upset. You're own actions gave you these consequences, we did not make you do this. I'm sorry it turned out this way, good luck on your new account and please don't post any more on this thread.
-----
Yes for blue, splendid app!
-----
One last comment. If you really think we hated you, look at the posts from when you left. You'll find no "Thank God that immature idiot left! We're better off without him!!!" No, what you'll see is our concern, we noticed your absence and missed our trusted leader.
Last edited by KingRa7en; Apr 6, 2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Cyber: ...nothing to say, really.
Blue: I don't know if this is the time for someone to join, but nevertheless, I'll say yes.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Application
In game name:
TheMpk

Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:
Steam: -
Email: manu199357@yahoo.com

Your age:

Your current belt:
Black belt

How long have you been playing Toribash:
4 years

Been in previous clans? Why did you leave?:
Yes, RIP. It became inactive and eventually everyone went their own ways. After some attempts at reviving the clan I'm glad my friends got back at playing this game and remaking the comunity, I just wish more members of RIP would join... It would be AWESOME!

Why do you want to join Oblivion:
For the same reason everyone hopefully wants to. To make friends and to be part of a community of friends Cheers to everyone!

Any Alternate Accounts? List them:
I don't remember them all ...
-TheMpk
-Natsu23
-000RIP000
This is about it... >_>' .. Sorry

Any infractions and/or bans:
Not in this lifetime.

Favorite mod:
Twinsword4fixed.tbm
How have you come to know Oblivion:
Kvey invited me.
How active are you in game:
Whenever I get the chance.
How active are you on the Forum:
Sometimes, not all the time.

How often do you think you would donate:
I don't really ever have too much TC cause I haven't played often on official servers, but as soon as I find some TC I'll see what I can donate.

Any friends you have that are already in Oblivion:
UnlimitaBlade, Kveykva, TheGunslinger.

Anything else you want to say:
Glad to see some of my friends back in Toribash.

(optional) Attach some replays of what you can do, or post them to the replays section of the Toribash
forum and link to them.
I don't have any right now.

Fun Questions

You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
---
I: Untie him and sit and chat until we develop our Third-Eye senses and we can see the exit right next to us. *-*
II: Get myself tied up next to him so we can sit there for eternity like two depressed potatoes.

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?

A: Boy, my daddy. Didn't I tell you 'bout my daddy? Well lemme' tell you. My daddy, boy my daddy used to say :" Blap-ba-daba-daba-dap daba-daba-daba-dap"
B: Ohhh, he did didn't he? ... Well wasn't that FUCKING ENLIGHTENING?!?!
Mpk....lol xD ummmm yes ;)
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
He was in before the app? I thought he was joking around lol. Still, nice app! Thanks, Mpk!
See the application on the main page please :3