Toribash
Yay finally my bad luck is turning, first yestarday we won the clan war, now i had the dentist and they said the teeth that were pulled and my gums are better than ever! i feel great, time to work on the parkour (i keep adding too much style, so i dont get enough time to finish)
-----
G00D luck still on, made it to the finishing platform =D
-----
It was hard, the hardest one ive done... so much climbing
-----
Thank you for the gift BBK. I appreciate it. =D. i doubt any other clan is this nice, i will never give this clan up for anything no matter how much they bribe me with items, you guys are just tooo nice.
-----
People dont bribe me specificly but people say oh you get blah blah blah if you join the clan
Attached Files
Monk Parkour (Das wassup).rpl (334.5 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by rcrichman; Jun 8, 2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good entries

btw.. its aloud to change the entrie untill the 4th of july.

awaiting all your entries, monks
Good to know. Will try to make a better one.
btw, the judging is on the 4th of july too?
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
It's either on the 4th or the 5th. And thats 5 days away from my birthday.
-----
(the judging is)
-----
Just saying, Vientidos already won my vote, his is sooo pro
Last edited by rcrichman; Jun 8, 2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We're still lucky that, BBking and B4CK will just do theirs for fun, I'm so excited to watch theirs' :3
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
I ask BBking about that, he said its up to us if we want to. But he didn't mention anything about bonus points if we will use uke too.

Just looked at the previous posts. And saw B4CKST4B's, and he said, all entries will be judged at the said deadline.