Toribash
Name:
Belt: Green before hack was Brown.
Past Clans: BoS
Modes: aikido and wushu
GMT: +2:00
Why you want to join [eVo]: because you fight much and i love to fight too!
Name: void
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Flawless, doc, tint
Modes: Aikido for sure
GMT: -3
Why you want to join [eVo]:
So guys, I know that all of you already heard this but, Its a respected clan with cool n' old people, I also have quite good friends here so, thats are my mainly reasons to try joining eVo.

My name is guilherme, I live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil (olympic games, fuckyeah)

Meh, I don't have much information to say, but feel free to ask questions, etc

Thats my card:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Originally Posted by void View Post
Name: void
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Flawless, doc, tint
Modes: Aikido for sure
GMT: -3
Why you want to join [eVo]:
So guys, I know that all of you already heard this but, Its a respected clan with cool n' old people, I also have quite good friends here so, thats are my mainly reasons to try joining eVo.

My name is guilherme, I live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil (olympic games, fuckyeah)

Meh, I don't have much information to say, but feel free to ask questions, etc

Thats my card:

+rep
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

Name:HSM4
Belt:3rd Dan
Reason to be in eVo: It seems cool and most of the people are my friends on tb
-----
I wanna join im a 3rd dan and i love instagib_feetfixed and my friends r in this so i wanna join PLZ LEMME JOIN
Last edited by HSM4; Dec 26, 2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm awesome. I know.
Originally Posted by HSM4 View Post
Name:HSM4
Belt:3rd Dan
Reason to be in eVo: It seems cool and most of the people are my friends on tb
-----
I wanna join im a 3rd dan and i love instagib_feetfixed and my friends r in this so i wanna join PLZ LEMME JOIN

HSM4. Maybe you should take a look back at the other Applications. And then look at yours. And then probably reconsider your chances of joining. Also. For future reference. Add all the details to the Application. Don't just put things you think should be on there.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

Name: Azar
Belt: Green
Past Clans: -
Modes: Twinswords
GMT: +7 (jakarta)
Why you want to join [eVo]: because this is good clan and i want to make this clan stronger..
Name: Grovezy
Belt: Orange
Past Clans: None
Modes: Aikido but i don't really mind any mode
GMT: +8:00
Why you want to join [eVo]: i have heard it is a good clan
Name: Coldshift
Belt: 2nd Dan
Past Clans: None
Modes: Aikido
Why you want to join [eVo]: i like the name reminds me of pro evo lution soccar on ps1

www.christianfell.carbonmade.com