Ranking
Yeah, we kind of have to ease people into the game before it goes apeshit on them, because it definitely does go apeshit in the later levels. :U
Also, yes, Game Maker 8.1 is what i've used. It has its quirks, but it becomes really good once you get into the structure of it.

But anyways, thanks! I'm glad you like it, because an awful lot of work has gone into it thus far. It's great to know that it hasn't been in vain, although even if others didn't like it, i've still had a lot of fun with it. c:

also NEWS

New game menu is a thing, thanks to Chartle. I just need to buff up the start buttons visually now, which might turn out to be a monumental task. :I

also more news

WHAT COULD THIS BE?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
you should get this game to be the first greenlit game-maker game because it's fucking exceptional
shmevin eats smegma
Wow I just played this for the first time and it's amazing! Great job Shook.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Thanks man, much appreciated! I can't take all credit myself though, Chartle has been an invaluable partner, and the musicians who made the music also deserve mention for being awesome (and for making the music). <3

@boStaff: I actually do intend to sling it into Greenlight when we're done, despite the cost of it. Not so much to make money, given how it'll be free, but because AUDIENCE! :0 (also thanks for your kind words bromate)

also i bring cool news

OPTIONS AND KEYBINDINGS

This also opens up for persistent achievements, as well as savegames that don't glitch the fuck out.
SNEAK PEAK STEAL HO!

New buttons!

Is that a totally-not-cliché-red-button-with-glass-lid? Why yes, yes it is.

Snarky description box!
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Yeah, it really has gotten a long way since red boxes in a black void, hasn't it? Been pretty slow though. :I
Regardless, really glad to hear you like it! With some luck, you might like v0.9 even more, hee hee.

and you know why?

because

music

Well, not sure if we'll get all the music ready for v0.9, but definitely for v1.0, otherwise it's not v1.0. :U
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Yeah, it really has gotten a long way since red boxes in a black void, hasn't it? Been pretty slow though. :I
Regardless, really glad to hear you like it! With some luck, you might like v0.9 even more, hee hee.

and you know why?

because

music

Well, not sure if we'll get all the music ready for v0.9, but definitely for v1.0, otherwise it's not v1.0. :U

Great music!
It kind of reminds me of first gen pokémon battles
lol
f=m*a syens
that is a good thing

that is a good thing indeed

Also i can say that the tracks i've gotten so far are definitely up to par with the one you hear in that video. It's going to be GLORIOUS.

meanwhile hello new effects

While we very slowly make a tiny bit of progress, here's a fancy thing.

MUSIC SHOWCASE, courtesy of Sebastian. It also features a tiny bit of footage from his exclusive preview version, hee hee.