Toribash
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
So I'm currently looking all over the place for a job.

We all saw that pic you posted. Pretty sure you could make some decent money if you know what I mean.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
you already have your 1st customer Fenris (btw Im posting here because people wanna to get to know me so here I am)
oh shit waddup
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post
you already have your 1st customer Fenris (btw Im posting here because people wanna to get to know me so here I am)

Hucota already gave you the OK to post on every thread you want. C;

Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
We all saw that pic you posted. Pretty sure you could make some decent money if you know what I mean.

*throws $ bills*

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
I'm back from my weekend ongoings. Had lots of fun, but it's nice to be home again.

So how's Family and friends?

Welcome back Huc c:

Im great & im pretty shure everyone esle is great too.
It's Fabulous
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post

Originally Posted by Bulous View Post
*throws $ bills*

/me throws € coins
Wow, the cash is flowing in! Thanks guys, but my dong is reserved.

Just had this awesome game with Biaker, don't think he liked it since he left though, haha.
Attached Files
Fenris Vs Biaker.rpl (88.2 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post

You can post whenever you want, no need to have a reason.

Hi guys, just wanted to drop in and see how things are hangin' here. I'm currently on summer vacation, so I won't be active at all. And I broke my computer's screen (my gf stepped on it) so until I fix that, I might not even open skype.
See you guys later, and don't forget to miss me ;o.
Hey cham, placing a laptop on the ground isn't a good idea.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7