Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sup
Bye.
Pm someone else to remove my mod powers.
Also added myself to allies list since i'm awesome.

P.S: I leave with pal on my butt, and i will not give him back.
Last edited by Milk; Jun 19, 2011 at 12:09 AM.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
No reason given.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
No reason given.

C'mom bro .... do you have a reason.
Why you can tell for us? Don't believe in your own arguments?

But ok .... it sux, but ok ):
Gl with your new clan .
I will stay clanless for a while, maybe i may come back a day if you guys want to.
If you want to know, i never had any exciting experience by staying here, everyday when i get on i'm bored and mostly of all the posts are spam, i do spam sometimes beacuse this is the only thing wich make me up for a while but at the same annoys me.
Also i'm still as an ally if you want to i will stay here but not using the tag tough.
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
I will stay clanless for a while, maybe i may come back a day if you guys want to.
If you want to know, i never had any exciting experience by staying here, everyday when i get on i'm bored and mostly of all the posts are spam, i do spam sometimes beacuse this is the only thing wich make me up for a while but at the same annoys me.
Also i'm still as an ally if you want to i will stay here but not using the tag tough.

Fair enough, really sad to see you leave though :/
Well, we can still keep in touch through the BTO and IRC. :3
Last edited by Wolf; Jun 19, 2011 at 02:45 AM.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Fair enough, really sad to see you leave though :/
Well, we can still keep in touch through the BTO and IRC. :3

I'm not dead.
pfffft
I just got online and I see that all... Well, right now Milk wants to back, and I said," you can to back, but without co-leadership" and he doesnt agreed...
So, I asked him why the hell he left, you know what he said?

He's bored with us, and we're boring.

pffft code:
pab10 is now known as pab10_
<&Milk> none of us have any decent skills
<&Milk> most of us*
<&Milk> like art and replay
<~Matheus> then why the hell you want back?
<~Matheus> Milk ^
<&Milk> beacuse i'm sexy
* ~Matheus facepalms