Toribash
Application for AlphaTux
It's finally time! Got that courage to try and apply for Inquisition Baby. Man what can I say...This clan is Bad ass, Epic? Yep. That basically explains it. Well if you haven't noticed my name is AlphaTux.

I'll just start with the basics. I'm 15 almost 16. I feel that I could apply my fun yet mature personality and in-game fighting skills to this clan. (Even though there's a lot of that). AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Lenshu3, Wushu3, and Ninjutsu are my strongest mods. I like to war anytime, although I may be busy with Highschool and stuff. That's basically the only thing that would keep me from playing this game...and hanging out with friends. This clan in my eyes, is just a feel good let's go be nice kind of clan.

My hobbies consist of Basketball, Soccer, writing my own Hip-Hip lyrics, hanging out, and going to movies + Much more you probably dont wanna hear because your already sick of reading this Application. Right? Anyway. I know Doobytime and Eightas!!! Best friends forever Baby. Those are my homies right there. I used to be Werewolf4 a long time ago but tragedy fell one day and he was gone. It's OK though because AlphaTux is a better name anway! P.S. I dont have many replays to show because I deleted Toribash a bit ago and came back! To wrap things up I'll just say Thanks for your time and to all a good respectful day.
-----
Oops. Forgot to say that I'm a 2nd dan black belt. Werewolf4 was a 3rd dan. I have a Black belt named smooth4444 who was my very first profile from about 2 years ago. And so that makes me technically a 7th dan. Thanks again!
-----
#Previously in Nitro
Attached Files
Spar Alpha vs IceBear #1.rpl (361.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Sock; Jan 24, 2015 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice to meet you. Still kinda new here so I don't know if I have a say in this, but I guess you have my vote. Also, you know guys here. So yeah.
a spoon.
Thanks for your time. I appreciate it. I left Nitro because they were immature people who didn't care about other people and their morals and standards...btw. But once again. Thanks.
-----
Yo. I thought I got rejected but reread that sentence! Haha. Mistaken by my horrible literary skills. That one vote hype is great. Thank you Bullet!
Last edited by Sock; Jan 25, 2015 at 05:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Uhm, I think it says you know me? However, I have no recollection of you whatsoever?
Wait, what
I'm WereWolf4....I known you since like white belt...Ouch
-----
Oh well. I can understand if you forget someone like me.
Last edited by Sock; Jan 27, 2015 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Alphatux View Post
I'm WereWolf4....I known you since like white belt...Ouch
-----
Oh well. I can understand if you forget someone like me.

Well, you ARE on an alternate account.
Yes, I'm pretty sure he stated that in his application,
Originally Posted by Alphatux View Post
I'm a 2nd dan black belt. Werewolf4 was a 3rd dan. I have a Black belt named smooth4444 who was my very first profile from about 2 years ago.

Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I didn't read that far on, I seen my name and was like wut, I dunno this guy.
Wait, what
Hey alphatux
Last edited by Dooby; Jan 29, 2015 at 02:40 AM.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid