Toribash
Ah, the replay thingy wasn't working so I'll just link you my thread. Sorry :c

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=535552&page=2
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Move
Thanks for applying however the MRT (Monastery Recruitment Team) decided to not let you in.
Nevertheless, we wish you all the best and we hope that you'll find a clan where you'll fit in.
You can also choose to try again in 2 months.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hello, Im interested joining Monastery, Ign, xFirexGame Real name Abdallah, Age 12, Belt 2nd black belt, i also wanted to join monastery cause im interested joining legendary clan and i also know some buddies in the clan. I like going to gym every 1 week and training in Kyukushenkai MMO, i also know Taekyon, and Kung Fu, but my best MMO is kyukushenkai and i also play alot of soccer with my friends, u can say that im Cr7 xD, and i really like Making art when boring and i have alot of games (49 game) and im also youtuber, gamer, and my favourite mods is ,BOXSHU,ABD,GREYKIDO, And thank you for reading my post

~xFirexGame.
playboi
xFIRExGAME Thanks for applying however the MRT (Monastery Recruitment Team) decided to not let you in.
Nevertheless, we wish you all the best and we hope that you'll find a clan where you'll fit in.
Last edited by Kore; Nov 26, 2015 at 10:42 AM.

[18:56:42] daddy: do yer best

okay, here goes!

I'm Shiro, some of you know me as haze/kill/whateverotheraltsihad. I'm applying because duck told me I had to you're really cool people who are way better at this game than I am, and this is something I've wanted to be a part of for a long time.

I've been playing this disease for a while now. I mostly (only) play singleplayer/make replays, but I only just started doing it seriously after one of my longest breaks from toribash yet, so it's just been a few months. I can't really offer you anything else apart from my replays since it's the only thing I'm currently decent at (still in the sp cup somehow too, wow). Most of the people here are in ORMO, but I'm not on great terms with ORMO currently (even though I got in on my own, they decided to boot me anyway), and I hope you don't take that against me.

Since I already know most of you, you probably were aware of everything I just said. But fuck it, moving onto clans!

I wouldn't consider myself a "clan hopper" cause I leave clans only if I really believe that I don't belong there or I get kicked.

Inquisition - Ah, yes. The worst mistake in my entire toribash "career". I joined it because my good friend Glimpsed was there but it turned out to be a bunch of stuck up elitists who can't take a joke. well creati0n was cool

Vibe - A really cool clan. I don't have anything against them, I left because it got really inactive and I knew very few people.

My replays are in my signature, but apparently a lot of you have seen some of them already.

tl;dr let me in
Hello am lucariost

In what terms that makes me a monk is that I exceed normal expectations am very good at MAS I play with people like bank laws and dogki12 I have posted a mas video on YouTube called toribash mas video

I don't like to show off I am calm and I think ahead

I think I have trained long enough and I want to be required please accept
lucariost Thanks for applying however the MRT (Monastery Recruitment Team) decided to not let you in.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Move
Thanks for applying however the MRT (Monastery Recruitment Team) decided to not let you in.
Here are some clans we think you'd fit perfectly in:

Team Impact
Black Pentagram
apocalyptic
The King Of Iron Fist Tournament
The Bomb Squad
Don't Kill My Vibe

i am a bird now - Lil B