Toribash
O̴̢͕̲̬͕͇̮̠̼͖͖̪̲̤̪̞̻͙̱̹̔̉͛̏͒̚͟͡N̡̻̗̻͋ͮͥ̎̓ͯͧ̓͆̓͒͘̕͞͞ ̳̝͕̜͉̜̞̪͇̲͎̳͈̗ͅ ̟̥͚͇̘̬̹̘͉͍̮͙͔̘͙̖̀̈̍ͣ̇̿̇ͮ̀͟T͖̖͚̺̲̠ͦ͆̉ͤ̆́̑̇́̒̔́̀͟H̿̅ ̸͕̰͔͚̯͕̳͉̰͙͓͚̹͉͛͐̄̎̄ͩ̎̃͋̎̒ͨ͟͞͠ͅͅE̡̛̖̝̼̺̳ͯͬ̅̓̌ͤ ̳̳ ̏ͯ̒͒̌ͣ̀͝҉̡̭̘̬̗̜̠̱̬̜̙̮͖͇̳̖̻5̷̛͎͚̯̰̝͓̱͍̺͈̯͎̗̃̀ͧ̽ͤͪ̇T ̷̓ͨ̍̽ͦͬ̐͊͐̊̔͊̔͝͏̡̧͙̝̮̜̯̥̖̩̖̱̜̳̜͍̻Hͮ̈́̽̔͊͒̾ͧ͆̿̉ͭ̎̾̏̚ ̸̶̮̪̞͎͚͚͔͙͜ ̵̧̨͖̳͔͇̱̭̫̍ͤ͂͊ͭ̒ͪ̔̉͟ͅḄ̶͖̯̝̟̭̥̼͓̩̮̜͚͔̭̼̩͋ͪ̀̑̽ͥ́͘͠͡ L̛̛͒͒̓̓̑ͬͧ̚͏̩͉͔͎̩͍͎͔͓͕̱̫̞͜͞ͅO̢̠̝̻̦̗͇̞̭͔̒ͤͮ͐͌͒̓̈́̚͢O ̡̨̥͔̼̝ͥͦ̓̑͊́̍͂͛ͤͤͩ̉ͬ̚̚̕̕͜D̵̡̧̩͖̞̫̓̽̄ͯͤ̈̀ͧͮ̔́ͬ̇ͩ̒͜͢ ̦̪͉̩͖̣͖̠͉͔ͅ ͑̈̃̍̓ͮͦ̾̄͆̍͐̉͏̛̛̦̤̮̬M͈͎͓͎̊͒̆ͪ́͜͞Ǫ̴͇͈̟̠͔̜̥̪̥̒͗ͬ̾ͨO ̸̂̈ͮ͌ͣ̏̏ͮͪ̊̈̏͋͊̈́ͩ̏̄́̚͏̝̠̱̹N̸̴̨̡̹͍̼̱̼̻̭̻̭̹̣͊ͩ͆̌̀ͫ̎́ ̤ ̛̤̘̣̪̦͎̼̙̖̄͊̔ͯ̈́͛ͩ͒ͬ͌ͣͦ̇͜Į̮̦͙̭̩̞̜̝̜̦̳͌̓̾ͤͬ̀ͥ͐̎͢͢͡͝ ̹̣̼̰̥̫ ̵̡̰̟̱͚͌͊̔̿ͪ͒͗͋ͤ̌̏̅̓̓̌̀͞W̵̶̹̻̤̣̤̩͔̭̖͙̱̩̘̥̰̗̌̔̓͗͒ͦ̀ͅ ̤͚I̢ͣ̿͛ͧͨ̍͏̘̩͕̠͍͉͚L̴ͪ̏ͯ̋͒ͪ͛̔ͣ̇̽̂̊ͪ͊ͬ̀҉̡҉̰̰̰̰̪̠̼͈̹͖ Ĺ̛̩̳͙͖̳͍̺͖͚̣͛̀̓̓̔ͦ́̌̓͛̚͜͝͠ ̶̮͈̠̘̟̼͍̭̭̟̱͚̙̲̮̤̤̓̊̅͆͛͂͒ͧ̄̃̀̏̌ͤͬ̋̃̐̈́B́͐̆͆͆̾̎̂̽ͬ̚̚ ͩ̋̎̅͊͆͏̢̖̫̟̗̺͎͈̩͓͎E̵̸̯̞̙̤͔̤̙͇̟̞̝̐ͪ̑̏ͨͧ̾̇ͧ̄̈̽͐̅ͦͨ̕͡ ͚̦C̷̶̨̛̦̲̹̝̔̅̋ͭ̇̋͌͊͋ͦ̀͜Ö̸̧̺͔̟̜͕͇͙̺͓̫̯̞̮̥̪̟ͣ̂̃̎̍̔́ Ṃ͚̺̜̺̘͎̹̹͚̮̪͇̺̼ͭ̑̅̌͢ͅĘ̸̵̧̨̳̦̗͚͓͎̣ͫ̄̒̈́̏ͯ̆̎͑͊͒̿̊̂ͅ ̰ ̨͔̰̱͉̮͔͙͕̖̳̪̦̜̻̳̱ͯ̆̓͐̐͑ͥͥ͒ͣ̽̆̅ͩ̚͞͝͞E̽̿͌ͥ̍̂̎̏̏̂ͪͤͩ̓ ̷̴͜͏̞̳͓͚̹͎̲̦̲̥͖ͅT̶̷̡̘͙̣͉̹͓̮̟̰͔̹̲̞͙̩̟ͦ̂̽̄͆̋͌͘É̽͊̿͛ ̸̷̡̟͕͈̜̞̭͍̪̟̙̓͊̓̅̏́̂ͥ̃̐̃͞͡R̷͈͔͚͎̙̲̼̞̤͍̅̌̐̏̈̇̐̚͞N͌̚ ̬̮͎̖̞̪̞͚̫͙̥̮̼̹̥͍̖͔̈͊ͤͩ̈ͩ̄̑ͬ̇̌ͫ͜͞͡ͅAͣ̓̏̓͒̄ͫ̎ͤͥ̇̓̄̉ͦ ̴̈͌̅ͥ҉̲̬̺̼̞͕͞͡ͅL̷̨͉̮̻̣͖͙̗̜̼̭͔̜̣͆͊̿ͪ
O̴̢͕̲̬͕͇̮̠̼͖͖̪̲̤̪̞̻͙̱̹̔̉͛̏͒̚͟͡N̡̻̗̻͋ͮͥ̎̓ͯͧ̓͆̓͒͘̕͞͞ ̳̝͕̜͉̜̞̪͇̲͎̳͈̗ͅ ̟̥͚͇̘̬̹̘͉͍̮͙͔̘͙̖̀̈̍ͣ̇̿̇ͮ̀͟T͖̖͚̺̲̠ͦ͆̉ͤ̆́̑̇́̒̔́̀͟H̿̅ ̸͕̰͔͚̯͕̳͉̰͙͓͚̹͉͛͐̄̎̄ͩ̎̃͋̎̒ͨ͟͞͠ͅͅE̡̛̖̝̼̺̳ͯͬ̅̓̌ͤ ̳̳ ̏ͯ̒͒̌ͣ̀͝҉̡̭̘̬̗̜̠̱̬̜̙̮͖͇̳̖̻5̷̛͎͚̯̰̝͓̱͍̺͈̯͎̗̃̀ͧ̽ͤͪ̇T ̷̓ͨ̍̽ͦͬ̐͊͐̊̔͊̔͝͏̡̧͙̝̮̜̯̥̖̩̖̱̜̳̜͍̻Hͮ̈́̽̔͊͒̾ͧ͆̿̉ͭ̎̾̏̚ ̸̶̮̪̞͎͚͚͔͙͜ ̵̧̨͖̳͔͇̱̭̫̍ͤ͂͊ͭ̒ͪ̔̉͟ͅḄ̶͖̯̝̟̭̥̼͓̩̮̜͚͔̭̼̩͋ͪ̀̑̽ͥ́͘͠͡ L̛̛͒͒̓̓̑ͬͧ̚͏̩͉͔͎̩͍͎͔͓͕̱̫̞͜͞ͅO̢̠̝̻̦̗͇̞̭͔̒ͤͮ͐͌͒̓̈́̚͢O ̡̨̥͔̼̝ͥͦ̓̑͊́̍͂͛ͤͤͩ̉ͬ̚̚̕̕͜D̵̡̧̩͖̞̫̓̽̄ͯͤ̈̀ͧͮ̔́ͬ̇ͩ̒͜͢ ̦̪͉̩͖̣͖̠͉͔ͅ ͑̈̃̍̓ͮͦ̾̄͆̍͐̉͏̛̛̦̤̮̬M͈͎͓͎̊͒̆ͪ́͜͞Ǫ̴͇͈̟̠͔̜̥̪̥̒͗ͬ̾ͨO ̸̂̈ͮ͌ͣ̏̏ͮͪ̊̈̏͋͊̈́ͩ̏̄́̚͏̝̠̱̹N̸̴̨̡̹͍̼̱̼̻̭̻̭̹̣͊ͩ͆̌̀ͫ̎́ ̤ ̛̤̘̣̪̦͎̼̙̖̄͊̔ͯ̈́͛ͩ͒ͬ͌ͣͦ̇͜Į̮̦͙̭̩̞̜̝̜̦̳͌̓̾ͤͬ̀ͥ͐̎͢͢͡͝ ̹̣̼̰̥̫ ̵̡̰̟̱͚͌͊̔̿ͪ͒͗͋ͤ̌̏̅̓̓̌̀͞W̵̶̹̻̤̣̤̩͔̭̖͙̱̩̘̥̰̗̌̔̓͗͒ͦ̀ͅ ̤͚I̢ͣ̿͛ͧͨ̍͏̘̩͕̠͍͉͚L̴ͪ̏ͯ̋͒ͪ͛̔ͣ̇̽̂̊ͪ͊ͬ̀҉̡҉̰̰̰̰̪̠̼͈̹͖ Ĺ̛̩̳͙͖̳͍̺͖͚̣͛̀̓̓̔ͦ́̌̓͛̚͜͝͠ ̶̮͈̠̘̟̼͍̭̭̟̱͚̙̲̮̤̤̓̊̅͆͛͂͒ͧ̄̃̀̏̌ͤͬ̋̃̐̈́B́͐̆͆͆̾̎̂̽ͬ̚̚ ͩ̋̎̅͊͆͏̢̖̫̟̗̺͎͈̩͓͎E̵̸̯̞̙̤͔̤̙͇̟̞̝̐ͪ̑̏ͨͧ̾̇ͧ̄̈̽͐̅ͦͨ̕͡ ͚̦C̷̶̨̛̦̲̹̝̔̅̋ͭ̇̋͌͊͋ͦ̀͜Ö̸̧̺͔̟̜͕͇͙̺͓̫̯̞̮̥̪̟ͣ̂̃̎̍̔́ Ṃ͚̺̜̺̘͎̹̹͚̮̪͇̺̼ͭ̑̅̌͢ͅĘ̸̵̧̨̳̦̗͚͓͎̣ͫ̄̒̈́̏ͯ̆̎͑͊͒̿̊̂ͅ ̰ ̨͔̰̱͉̮͔͙͕̖̳̪̦̜̻̳̱ͯ̆̓͐̐͑ͥͥ͒ͣ̽̆̅ͩ̚͞͝͞E̽̿͌ͥ̍̂̎̏̏̂ͪͤͩ̓ ̷̴͜͏̞̳͓͚̹͎̲̦̲̥͖ͅT̶̷̡̘͙̣͉̹͓̮̟̰͔̹̲̞͙̩̟ͦ̂̽̄͆̋͌͘É̽͊̿͛ ̸̷̡̟͕͈̜̞̭͍̪̟̙̓͊̓̅̏́̂ͥ̃̐̃͞͡R̷͈͔͚͎̙̲̼̞̤͍̅̌̐̏̈̇̐̚͞N͌̚ ̬̮͎̖̞̪̞͚̫͙̥̮̼̹̥͍̖͔̈͊ͤͩ̈ͩ̄̑ͬ̇̌ͫ͜͞͡ͅAͣ̓̏̓͒̄ͫ̎ͤͥ̇̓̄̉ͦ ̴̈͌̅ͥ҉̲̬̺̼̞͕͞͡ͅL̷̨͉̮̻̣͖͙̗̜̼̭͔̜̣͆͊̿ͪ
FIRED UP
ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS FALLU IS NOW 17

OR 16

EITHER WAY FALLU IS NOT FAR AWAY FROM BEING ABLE TO VOTE. LET THAT SINK IN.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Happy Birthday
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
ok guys come on we all know the importance of not saying the word fallu it eijdnadkrtatlry makrdf yku imunbe to type cofrlrctyly and you mayt enff up with somtre form of palsey i thgffink

haph birdsday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Late happy birthday fallu

I hope your sycolige degree and your high jump career are going well
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.