Toribash
ok maybe *find and replace* all values of uke. Like change JOINT 1; to JOINT 2;, POS 1; to POS 2;, etc. then in the NEWGAME line in the positions ( NEWGAME 0;500 10 15 0 0 2 100 0 0 classic 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -9.820000 0 0 0 0 8 )

i think the bolded 0s should be uke's positions so change them to where uke is away
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
wtf that applies power thing like nuthug hacking script
and i figured ou how to complete it without moving uke
ty anyway
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
dont know why it would still apply force if all of uke's values dont apply to him anymore. when i said change the ones like pos 1; and joint 1;, i meant change all values that end in 1; to a number that isnt 0 or 1. so thats why i said 2.

i also assumed the bolded values would be uke's starting position values since thats an area with six 0s, and playerpos has 6 values.

perhaps i shouldve explained a bit more but i thought you wouldve understood it

yw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I'm having trouble landing this :c

where did I go wrong, not enough spin, height, I'm just bad? wat?
Attached Files
asd.rpl (96.4 KB, 19 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Oh mighty replay kings
I seeketh for your guidence

ok here is my problem:
I CANT DISMEMBER FEET.
seriously how does that work? I mean when you look at the total dm records they just cut through the ankles smooth like butter.

I wanna know what is neccesary to dismember the feet. is there a certain spot i should hit? and how important is speed for that purpose?

There were many good replay makers i have asked already but none could answer me if theres a trick behind that.

(I like to make total dm replays now and then but i always miss the feet because of this)
Last edited by duck; Jan 14, 2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: I cant write
evil Führer of Evil
a small space betwen the ankle joint and the foot with enought speed(without ghosting it too much) can be enought.
or you can grab the shin and kick the foot.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Think of it as trying to separate the foot from the ankle joint in one swift impact, instead of crushing the joint like you would for other dms
oh yeah
We have the ask ormo thread for these questions. But yeah, ankle dms are not easy by any means. Only ankles I have dm'd are my own. Just remember to not just cut it at getting the dm, but making sure it looks acceptable in comparison to the rest of the replay. Otherwise it will look out of place and forced.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Easy way to determine how a joint breaks is to see the joint's range of motion and work from there. Essentially, you either wedge a part into the ankle so it overextends without ghosting into it (since the ankle is a durable joint, ghosting will usually cause a deform), hit the foot part so the ankle contracts too far (this includes smacking the toe to push the connection between the ankle and the foot too far), or hit the heel part of the ankle, where the range of motion on the joint is at it's most limited,

Since the weight distribution between the two parts that are held together by the ankle are so unbalanced (foot vs rest of body), it's typically easier to break the ankle after the leg has been detached, since it's less likely to redistribute the force to the rest of the body, and you're more able to forcefully restrain the ankle's range of motion by having a grab on the shin or knee.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games