Toribash
i really have no idea why you guys are arguing over this...but it's CLEARLY a no for me....no need to argue over the obvious
yes that guy is clearly a new player and we ALLL have been noobs b4 in this game so don't insult the guy just help him get to where he needs to be damn why do you guys FIGHT OVER EVERYTHING SO MUCH!....it gets annoying....and quite pointless....STOP ARGUING SO MUCH

just tell that angel guy to go to the tutorial section....because just look at this app thread omg it looks SOOO nooby and full of arguing -_____- this is ridiculous you guys need to fix up and stop fighting over every little thing damn
wanna spar? pm me =]
Originally Posted by tajuddin47 View Post
i really have no idea why you guys are arguing over this...but it's CLEARLY a no for me....no need to argue over the obvious
yes that guy is clearly a new player and we ALLL have been noobs b4 in this game so don't insult the guy just help him get to where he needs to be damn why do you guys FIGHT OVER EVERYTHING SO MUCH!....it gets annoying....and quite pointless....STOP ARGUING SO MUCH

just tell that angel guy to go to the tutorial section....because just look at this app thread omg it looks SOOO nooby and full of arguing -_____- this is ridiculous you guys need to fix up and stop fighting over every little thing damn

Seriously dude? What are you 5? Taj no one was arguing. Idk where your getting this from but seriously dude think before you act. You basically just trolled our application thread here by freaking out.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by @AoNanami
Is swearing on every sentence your maturity? fix up look sharp.

You tell him AoNanami!
-----
And bleu declined me!
Last edited by Angelman18; Feb 17, 2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do you want really good info on things like how much something is or how to grab a friend? Then you should ask me about them or other questions!
Angel I think its time for you to pass on. You no longer have business here now, you've earned some tip about unofficial clan.

We all agreed that you have no place here, for your own good, you will get penalty, if one of our clan member decides to report your action.

I know it's hard to let go with this argument, who went against you. But sometimes in life, you just got to allow them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thought I might hang around here for a while..

Belt: Master Belt
Former Clans: Sin, C3
Forum Activity: LOL. Of course.
In-game Activity: Very active
Why you would like to join: Because you all asked me to.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc):

Also a whole lot of anime.
Two or more replays:

Too lazy to make more ATM.
Attached Files
KY_Oracle.rpl (362.3 KB, 6 views)
KY_Overdrive.rpl (299.3 KB, 6 views)
"If you get my alt banned, I'll kill you."
You joined this month and your a Master Belt?

Explain.... because as of now my theory is you bought QI
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me