yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hm... free, can you make me a "emo style" 512x512 head? And, could i edit and add some stuff after that? ;c
Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
What? why? Chris, i am heartbroken =(

Fixed
Last edited by Chris; Jul 14, 2010 at 07:04 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Also Praeter, about that Beth told you she didn't spoke to Tammy last night, she could be lying. She's to shy telling you the truth. Probably.
darkshadow8
not dead
I have a full set btw. And i think we should use Ain't no rest for the wicked by cage the elephant, because we, as Piratez, have that grungy distastefulness about us that makes the song go good with us. I also think it would look cool with replays. Either that or the burnout paradise theme song, also pretty epic.
No but seriously, will you make me one after your done your head? ill seriously pay you whatever amount you please.

Mmm?
More?
Layers: 16
Last edited by Chris; Jul 14, 2010 at 07:01 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
Chris, make the mouth grinning.
Use the color blue as the eye to match his hair.

O wait, add an eye patch too.
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
O wait, add an eye patch too.

already have one.

...You want two eye patchs?