Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't like them AT ALL.
I got over pokemon a LONG time ago.
Sorry guys.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Important. Read.
I couldn't count on two hands how many times i have said that "im back"; "ill be back soon"; "ill be back after this, ill be back after that blah blah blah blah" BUT this time its different. I had alot of things going on in the last few months, family things, planning for college, prom, parties etc. I got home tonight and i sat down and i was like, what do i want to do? then i saw something on TV that reminded me of toribash and then "omg im gonna start playing again". I admit i was quite bored of toribash for awhile but the community has grown huge and been organized alot more. This time im back and im hoping you guys will still accept me as your leader. Ill see you ALL in game.

GAME ON!
Ok then i will stop annoying you guys . And yeah sorry if i act noob lol i don't mean to. and yeah so i cannot post here? and plus i will get 300 posts and i did have a 5th dan but he got hacked (His name was Babydrake) and i get it if you dont like me and dont want me to join.
lol, how do you get uke with those textures :3
also instead of having that toribash pic use like a nano logo such as a hand drawn nano chip ect
its true i knew BabyDrake he was a skilled player so that obviously means nighthawk is a skilled player and he was 5th dan on babydrake and hes 2nd dan on nighthawk which basically means he's a 7th dan
~SniperWolf 10th Dan~
~[Flawless]~
Yea i have known Night since Babydrake. He is a skilled player, and as Sniper said, he would be 7th dan if he wasn't hacked.

He is a bit of a noob on the forum, but he will be a better poster in no time. He just has to adapt to forum life