Toribash
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
So I'm denied? The five replays that've been posted for this app (2 extra per request)

Truth
Lies
Breaking a sweat
Saviour
Perf

auto deny for posting more than three replays as spelled out in the first post lol

its a joke hacks
Last edited by Nearly; Apr 17, 2014 at 01:18 PM.
wow that
sucked
Nearly, I told him to replace 2 of them, so really it's only 3

And complexity, to clarify it out to those who didn't see, just post the 3 replays that you made final
these are the 3 that are to be judged for my ormo app, sorry for all the confusion.
Attached Files
#C_Truth.rpl (236.7 KB, 44 views)
#C_Breaking a sweat.rpl (215.3 KB, 44 views)
#C_Lies.rpl (273.1 KB, 36 views)
pls mormo

pls
Attached Files
Press play.rpl (217.1 KB, 44 views)
File Name.rpl (161.3 KB, 38 views)
Duck.rpl (209.9 KB, 34 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
these are the 3 that are to be judged for my ormo app, sorry for all the confusion.

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
pls mormo

pls

I say yes to both
does anybody disagree?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource

my opinion

Last edited by MrJingles; Apr 27, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I know I'm not a recruiter but I really don't think Manly is ready yet, his replays always seem like he just hammers them out in hopes of accidentally creating something decent instead of taking the time and perfecting his movements and genuinely focusing on making something good. His first replay was alright but the other two really weren't anything close to what I'd consider up to par with ORMO's standards, or at least what the standards should be.

I'm not a recruiter but there's my opinion, take it as you will, I suppose.
I've never applied here because I wanted to see if I could get in on my first try. Not sure if that'll happen anymore but if I don't apply now I probably never will.
Attached Files
[Pr1]-Monotony.rpl (330.6 KB, 50 views)
[Pr1]- The Return.rpl (615.4 KB, 44 views)
ORMO|Retired
wow

cool stuff Pr1vAt3. there were some minor flaws here and there, but I say yes. great things you cool good

might put more cnc later
wow that
sucked