Toribash
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
tfw hush can't do anything right.

Also yeah, what ever happened to bad idea? My internet boyfriend was OK with me fucking up our vclaim, but he like hated me or something.

Also also yeah, is haven still really post-apocalyptic? Can I still call it the Hearth Wasteland when I refer to it?

Also also also yeah, I might play again in august, when I'm not busy with life.

Not really, considering the player count has gone from like 50 to 400-500 people on at a time. Although, they did actually fix about 98% of the lag in the game, which brought everyone back.

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Haven looks really old and out of date PC gane.

It's not any older than Toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Yea, but you can also out run boars easily.

I ran across the continent but it kept chasing me, so I thought I'd grab a boat and sail out on the water, but JDeck had like 20 boats all over his yard and I got stuck in them and died
then someone happened to be there to steal all my items

:l
FIRED UP
Learn to swim.
lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hush, just give them some nice oily handy-jays, that will ensure your safety.

Also no lag

NO LAG?!?!?q¡¿

Okay yeah, I'm playing this in august non-stop, fuck my friends and family.

Also lol yeah, haven came out in 2009. such a newfag game.
Yea, they pretty much fixed the lag except for the occasional lag spikes that happen like once every hour (if even that) and they only last for a few seconds.

Although, I don't know too many people that would want you living with them Zayex.
If you remember some of the forum guys, I'm pretty much living with Dill and Troll. I'm also friends with a few core AD members.

I'll see what I can do about getting you into a village that Dill, John, and I are building but you would have to actually play otherwise you're just going to get kicked out, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Increase the resolution on your avatar, zayex. Can easily tell at one glance that it's an avvy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm already trying to get my way back into bear lake. Then I will try and kill Vaulten and his faggots like jordancoles.

#yoloswag

also fuckdat mega, I like it this way :c
-----
Oh, and if I end up sucking your dick playing with you mocro, my aliases are Theos, Acerbus, Malice, T, Voltaire, and Valens Brutus.

Being called Zayex or Nila-Hood might get me killed pretty fast.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Apr 28, 2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay, I will call you Nila-Hood
I'm at 525 melee combat now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]