Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haven't lost a bet yet in this tournament

DreamHack bets going well so far

Also, Fnatic VS C9 tomorrow. Might drop my asiimov on fnatic but they aren't doing very well however C9 are ok. Should I bet the asiimov on fnatic? It is BO3 but I don't really know.
Last edited by zhuyuan; Oct 29, 2015 at 11:54 PM.
Originally Posted by ultimation View Post
Is the karambit a good knife to buy?

It does exactly the same damage as any other knife, so if its good or not depends solely on your personal preference in aesthetics. However if it was purely a matter of optimization I would pick a karambit because it takes less room on your screen. Huntsman and bayonets are just huge. I wouldn't get sucked in to skins too much, you might think an expensive knife would be awesome to have, but after a day or two you don't give a shit about what skin you have on your knife anymore anyways.

I like my safari mesh karambit, its cheap (compared to the other karambits, really dull, but having it I can focus more about winning the game rather than looking at my skins all day.
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post

Haven't lost a bet yet in this tournament

DreamHack bets going well so far

Also, Fnatic VS C9 tomorrow. Might drop my asiimov on fnatic but they aren't doing very well however C9 are ok. Should I bet the asiimov on fnatic? It is BO3 but I don't really know.

"C9 are okay"

I don't think Fnatic would let themselves drop out in groups.
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
16-1 gg
Tbh I only like Titan because I like scream

Cache got to them, it should have been their map. They started losing rounds and the thought of "Fuck, we're about to drop out of groups AGAIN" got to them and they just lost the mental battle. Shox was the only person doing anything on dust.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Why scream doesn't go to an actual good team for christs sake? Imagine Scream in Gaynatic or VP.

Scream speaks french. Fnatic speaks Swedish. VP speaks Polish.

Plus Fnatic and VP are both established and successful, why the hell would they change their rosters. ScreaM was the reason for a lot of troubles Titan had during todays matches, he always bought too much when they saved and then couldn't buy the next round, I saw it two or three times while watching the Bo3 it was terrible.