Toribash
Originally Posted by zentradi View Post
uh,k.
please excuse my english.

a better app:

hi there,i am zentradi.recently,while playing TK with respected members of your clan i suddenly realized that i want to join Evolution. some other respected member of your clan(cant remember who ;) offered me to apply long time before that,but i rejected.
Death of my former clan [DAT] was hard to accept and i decided to be alone,bringing revenge upon noobs.until this day.

my former clans was [Kick] and [DAT].i am 6 dan blackbelt,oldschooler.i joined in oct 2007,playing all nights long till oct 2008 and then i was forced to refrain from toribash and many other joyful activities.i was back summer 2012,active ever since.

i am taekkyon player mostly.i never tried spar ;p
i am 30 years old,long time member of [OLDA],btw.

some personal stuff: i love raves and videogames,also long walks in woods or hills. ;p
i am fairly active ingame.

i prefer relaxed fighting style and like to have some room for improvisation in openers.i hate to remember that 'openers' crap.i dislike thinking much about moves at all.

sorry,but almost all my replays on another computer,reaching them will be a little problematic right now,so i cant amaze you with utter pwnage i bringing upon more skilled players.there is some from recent autosave folder,mostly with noobs,alas. and Moop. ;P i can upload some decent stuff later if it will be needed.

Dat app sounds gound, really good.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

i withdraw my app guys. srry for ur time
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
re-appears
@zentradi: Yo mate! i'm glad to see you here! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
Last edited by Haku; Oct 21, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Hello, My name is Andrew, or 'iDreams'. Im 15 years old and I would like to join your
wonderful, amazing and skilled clan because I think I would fit in here.

My main mods in Toribash are Mushu, AikidoBigDojo, Aikido
(Not as Much as Big Dojo), and Wushu/Mushu.

I've been on Toribash since 2011, but I did quit for a while due to school at the beginning
of the school year last year which leaves me about 6 months out from 3 years exact.

I live in Michigan and play instruments when I am not gaming. My GMT is -5 because
I live on the East Coast almost Central of the United States.

In my opinion I would be a good addition to your clan and I would be honored to join.
Im former Frost, Pause, Origin, and Trick.

Thanks for your time, -iDreams.
Originally Posted by thommis View Post
can i join now! how be member!?

This is a part of the test. Only patience and maturity will allow you to enter in the clan. Make yourself known from members by participating in the clan forum's life, meet us ingame, etc.

Read carefully this : Each time you ask when you will enter, you step away from the yes.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

-----
Olá meu nome é erick, meu nick é scraapin. Minha data de nacimento seria 17 de julho de 1999 (15 anos)

Não conheco muito este clan...alias eu não sei o que vocês fasem aqui,nunca estive em outro clan(seria meu primeiro clan), minha faixa é azul. Não tive nenhuma inflacão (e não pretendende ter) sobre o clan...
primeiro gostaria se juntar no cla, primeiramente por que seria da minha lingua(português) quero criar novas amizades e treinar com os grandes e ser melhor a cada dia... Juro que vou ser um orgulho para este clan...
scraapin: You appear to be very new to toribash so I'm going to have to say no. But don't let that put you off applying again in future though ;)
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin