Toribash

Volibear

Topic:
WW's new run animation looks like funny.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Volibear

Topic:
WW's new run animation looks like funny.

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
reminds me of the bear from the golden compass movie/books. of course that bear has no thunder but still, big bear in armour *not that shocked by this*

totally beat you bro.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
So the new meta is now: Volibear.

Stack health, deal 1500 damage with W. Run at 600 MS. Heal it all back with passive.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Welp. Jungle sucks. New meta goooo

Tanky DPS top with teleport: (Volibear, Nasus, Renekton)
CC Cannon babysitting mid with smite for securing baron and dragon: (Blitzcrank, Leona, Janna)
Assassin mid: (Leblanc, Akali, Kassadin)
AD Ranged bottom: (Caitlyn, Vayne, Kogmaw)
Sustained Support Bottom: (Taric, Sona, Soraka)
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Bear is strong as fuck.

he's pretty much like the season 1 release xin zhao of season 2

OH GOODY THIS SHOULD BE LOTS OF FUN
/sarcasm
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Don't like Volibear, he isn't much against 2 frail people who use teamwork
He tried tanking our turrets >.> Well that didn't end well when I held him their with Morgana's First Spell xD
Then that Volibear sucked.

I've played a game where I was charging headlong into an ashe and cassiopeia every team fight because I'm fucking Volibear and raping squishies is what I do best. These people have cc out the butt. Don't give a single shit, I tank them under their turret after getting hit by both ults, when stun's over pop q to close the distance to ashe, fling, roar, ult, hit 2 times, frenzy for 1500 damage for insta death, proceed to rape cass.

Come out of it all with 2k health.

Yup, that Volibear sucked.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Then that Volibear sucked.

I've played a game where I was charging headlong into an ashe and cassiopeia every team fight because I'm fucking Volibear and raping squishies is what I do best. These people have cc out the butt. Don't give a single shit, I tank them under their turret after getting hit by both ults, when stun's over pop q to close the distance to ashe, fling, roar, ult, hit 2 times, frenzy for 1500 damage for insta death, proceed to rape cass.

Come out of it all with 2k health.

Yup, that Volibear sucked.

Or maybe ur 2 pro?