yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

PigeonHive? For real? That's an auto accepted even if you guys are DSC. Too much epicness to a single thread. Auto Accepted. Updating the list.

#TribeOn
[Wip]My Piratez Head...I need help.

I make my own pirate head. but I need help add more stuff on my head.
Can allies clan help me post here.

And C&C lol
Last edited by Chris; Jul 14, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I like the head a lot.. i having same problem as you though, i can make hair and features like that pirate bandana and stuff but i just cant make eyes and mouths and stuff.. what i do is ill just brainstorm an idea then keep making the outlines for it and look at it not zoomed in and see how you think it will look ingame..when you perfected that you work on the eye... same thing and just keep going like that.
Originally Posted by pigking45 View Post
/invade
thats damn sexay
+rep maybe
a layed back eyes like this
[too big img]

Too japan eyes. No.
Too Neopets. I hate it. No. lol

I like anime or cartoon eyes.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.