Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application
My name is captain000 [aka real life joshua] i love toribash i playedd it alot in the past but i lost my 2nd dan black belt and i didnt have the patience to try it again but 2 years i havent play and 1 week ago i started back again i i have to say i dont regret it my favorite mods are Aikido Judo Mooshu Boxshu mushu and lightning judo [the last one is more of a mod i play with my friend but still enjoy it] but anyways i still love toribash i hope it never shuts down and now about Nitro.[Nitro aka The Reapers] is a clan that i have on my other account and i loved this clan soo much i litterally went to every raid or whatever they call it now but i still loved it so very dearly so i hope i get back in.

Why Me?
You should put me back in because when i was in the raids the other clans were pretty tough but as we all know [Nitro] is even tougher and i took them out one by one but ocasionally i would be out of it and lose but most of the times i keep my chin up chest high and just hope for the best.

People call me N00b FGT motherfker but most people just accept me like my friend jumpycarl he's one of my best friend and he is also one of the reasons i rejoined Toribash

I still have some what of my skills from when i was a 2nd Dan Black Belt but it just absolutely backfires on me when i try to do it but i hope i can relearn all my skill be even better than before and make this clan the top clan in all of Toribash!

I still cant remember my other account's name but ill make sure the day i remember i will say.

Well i guess that concludes my application for [Nitro] Hope you enjoy see you later.

Your Past Collige
Captain000
Last edited by captain000; Aug 30, 2015 at 03:31 AM.
Originally Posted by captain000 View Post
My name is captain000 [aka real life joshua] i love toribash i playedd it alot in the past but i lost my 2nd dan black belt and i didnt have the patience to try it again but 2 years i havent play and 1 week ago i started back again i i have to say i dont regret it my favorite mods are Aikido Judo Mooshu Boxshu mushu and lightning judo [the last one is more of a mod i play with my friend but still enjoy it] but anyways i still love toribash i hope it never shuts down and now about Nitro.[Nitro aka The Reapers] is a clan that i have on my other account and i loved this clan soo much i litterally went to every raid or whatever they call it now but i still loved it so very dearly so i hope i get back in.

Your Past Collige
Captain000

Dude Ima go middle cause I have seen You in game your amazing But the if the app was better I would have said yes so ima go Middle more of a 1% yes idk what nitenite would say
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by captain000 View Post

Your Past Collige
Captain000

I'll be honest and say that I should deny you instantly, but I'd like to know your other accounts.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I'll be honest and say that I should deny you instantly, but I'd like to know your other accounts.

I'm kinda with bercat On this one so I have chosen no from me sorry dude ;-;
-----
Wait wait wait His other account was in nitro?! I want to know what was that account ;-;
If you lie you will get that sure has to be a DENIEDDEDDED
-----
if you come to /jo test he is in game with me
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 30, 2015 at 03:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
Well your denied for now but come back in 2 weeks and we would like to see More Information about yourself what you do instead of looking at your computer screen and remember make it massive but not to massive tell us about your ingame skills and if you can give us some of your best replayz
So we get a taste of you there is 1 field you do not apply to is that your not a black belt but if you are good enough for your current belt maybe some people might consider you but I'm not saying they will its a maybe but just keep all this in mind For example go to my application go a few pages back and look at that
-----

Look at this try build of this :/ but don't copy and change it

How soon can I re-apply?
2 weeks
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
IM A BLACK BELT
SKYPE Epicmusic GaMeR
When mad gets to much streaks
age 10
im fat ._.
In the 5th grade
sucks in judo
Best mods:Mushu_boxshu_v3,twinswords.aikido,etc

Why i want to join:A big help in wars
Why should i join:Im young but strong

NITRO IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!1111