Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
No... I hated that ending.
-----
Finished
Hamatora

Omfg that ending, I did not expect it at all...

Planning to watch it too. :o
Finished School Days.
First 11 episodes (of 12) were pretty boring but the ending was pretty good. xdd
Started Noragami.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Watching that Sakarouso Pet thingy whatchamajigger anime, and on to the second season of The World Only God Knows. The cats in both are so cuuuuuuttteeee >. <
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

kill la kill

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
so here comes the time where we have to part with some really good series.

Noragami, ending is not exactly what i expected but could be worse,anime overally deserves attention , ost is amazing

kill la kill, shistorm, definitely the thing i wanted, also "blumenkranz" and "until my body is dry"

log horizon, nicely executed, didn't noticed any major plotholes which is pretty amazing with the "strategy" aspec of the anime, waiting for second season JUST LIVIN IN THE DATABASE, well there is second season incoming but that may take a while.

golden time, haven't watched so good SoL/ Romance in a while.

nagi no asukara, the amount of the suffering there is too damn high, interesting position but not mind blowing.

there are also series that i'm very glad are ending like chuuni or mahou senshou.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
so here comes the time where we have to part with some really good series.

Noragami, ending is not exactly what i expected but could be worse,anime overally deserves attention , ost is amazing

kill la kill, shistorm, definitely the thing i wanted, also "blumenkranz" and "until my body is dry"

log horizon, nicely executed, didn't noticed any major plotholes which is pretty amazing with the "strategy" aspec of the anime, waiting for second season JUST LIVIN IN THE DATABASE, well there is second season incoming but that may take a while.

golden time, haven't watched so good SoL/ Romance in a while.

nagi no asukara, the amount of the suffering there is too damn high, interesting position but not mind blowing.

there are also series that i'm very glad are ending like chuuni or mahou senshou.

Noragami could have been better I thought, I was a little underwhelmed. I expected more.

Kill la kill; blumenkranz, fuck yeah. I still remember the first time it came on, such an amazing song.

Log horizon, I agree, you don't see as many strategy anime I think. I really enjoyed the approach. Anyone know any others like it? Maoyu is similar IMO.

Golden time, happy end. Good times.

Nagi, yes definitely! Must be hard for all of them.

Ah, why are you glad chu2 is ending? It's so cute. Deko fighting mori was so cute. Mjolnir hammer is the strongest.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Ah, why are you glad chu2 is ending? It's so cute. Deko fighting mori was so cute. Mjolnir hammer is the strongest.

it was slow paced, definitely worse than first season, had only few good episodes.
but last episode was pretty funny, i laughed pretty hard, it could've been caused by beer though xd
I watch soooo much slow paced stuff hey, my fav genre.

First season was better though I think. I did enjoy both a lot though.

Everything is finishing now huh, next season when...