Toribash
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Im actually kinda terrible at photoshop, im not really much of an artist.

Furthermore, i hosted a recruiting server today, and it got a bit packed, i think we have about 4 people interested in/applying soon to essence, atleast 2 today, and i think 1 tomorrow, and 2 people joined Essm. Most of them are decent caliber, though i am unsure if any are of the highest caliber (possible staff, i know you are looking for some).

It would be nice if someone joined me next recruiting session. I will host it during our normal server time if thats ok.

I would be totally down to join you next time you have this going on just send me PM when you make the room. :3

Am I the only one noticing that my post has been the first post on a page for the past 4 pages? o.0
Last edited by Okami; Dec 10, 2013 at 08:35 AM.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Am I the only one noticing that my post has been the first post on a page for the past 4 pages? o.0

The short answer -- yes.
<3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
How can one know EVERYTHING, even about something such as photoshop, i mean for all we know, after 100 filters with specific settings there may be some cool effect that wasnt thought of before, people are constantly finding new and interesting combinations.

Haha I actually have know everything about photoshop during next year. I'm writing my ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) international exam for photoshop next year and it's extremely difficult hahaha, just gotta study my ass off more. I also have to write 2 other ACE exams. But on the upside, I'm really looking forward to all the work and things I'll learn.

Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post
Real men don't sleep like kids, they pass the fuck out.
That's what happened at 4 am this morning, the dawn of the final day.

So when I woke up I had an extra 5500 in my inventory thanks to the generous efforts of ConCon. Thanks man

No problem man, hope you enjoy the item you wanted haha.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
The short answer -- yes.
<3

Oh ok I was just wondering if I was weird for noticing that XD
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh ok I was just wondering if I was weird for noticing that XD

Nah, you're not weird.
I think it's interesting actually. ^^

I love when patterns like that pop up.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Logic -

"You can't expect the unexpected because when you expect the unexpected it is no longer unexpected because you are expecting it" - Kradel
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Logic -

"You can't expect the unexpected because when you expect the unexpected it is no longer unexpected because you are expecting it" - Kradel

That is so confusing it isn't even funny ._. ok it is a little funny lol
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hehe Maybe its 'cause I used the word expected too much.

I am making an Organization to teach people how to play certain mods. I'm just working on the layout.
Last edited by Kradel; Dec 10, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Hehe Maybe its 'cause I used the word expected too much.

I am making an Organization to teach people how to play certain mods. I'm just working on the layout.

Which mods exactly? I could maybe help out if need be.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually 5.
;)
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved