Toribash
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I remember when me and Donseluke killed a bear ehuehuehue

then JDeck's fucking ship-whore lawn got me stuck and killed by a boar

Lol Bears.

Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
This is why you try to covertly assassinate people in the local oppressive empire's higher-ups list (and fail) like me, instead of killing bears. Those things are endangered yo.

I miss the times I would run around like a mentally handicapped assassin. Fun times. My social life prevents me from doing it again.

Bears aren't dangerous dude. I kill those things so easily with melee fighting, they're just absolutely no match for a character with my stats.

-----
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 24, 2013 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
It's just a picture of my gear, stats, and current study.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
mocro help me! i want to play it lol
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
That skull looking curio, is a troll skull.
;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Bears aren't dangerous dude. I kill those things so easily with melee fighting, they're just absolutely no match for a character with my stats.

I said ENDANGERED you fucktard.

Also yeah, wasn't I the one who introduced you to this game and taught you the basics?
It was actually you and Donseluke, but bad idea and papasmurf actually taught me more of the game then you and Donseluke did.

Also, Hush how do you even get killed by a boar? lol
I one hit boars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Yea, but you can also out run boars easily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
tfw hush can't do anything right.

Also yeah, what ever happened to bad idea? My internet boyfriend was OK with me fucking up our vclaim, but he like hated me or something.

Also also yeah, is haven still really post-apocalyptic? Can I still call it the Hearth Wasteland when I refer to it?

Also also also yeah, I might play again in august, when I'm not busy with life.