Toribash
What happens to the other half of the entry fees?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If that's the case, I don't recommend that. It's illegal.

Events should not be made where any part of the entry fee goes to the host.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

No the rest goes to the banks not the hosts

It's called We do not have to give away any tc at all.
That's the same toon, you are not allowed to earn any TC from events.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hell I can do what I want if they send it's there tc so why the hell is there a rule about that hmm?
I am losing more tc than I am earning anyways so either way I am not really Earning jack shit.

Theres freaking 60k Up for prize now explain to me how am I earining tc with 250tc from each person?
Toon, the entry fee goes to part of the prizes or it is unfair on the contestants you can say. Don't put EJM on the ban list of the event either because he is a very good friend of mine and because of the fact that he can easily get you banned.

@Link. Cool I get to host ingame events and Dose handles clan events, but what about you?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Don't put EJM on the ban list of the event either because he is a very good friend of mine and because of the fact that he can easily get you banned.

It really doesn't matter cozza, don't worry about a thing involving me, I can take care of myself ;)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I know but you are even allies with us and he banned you, it isn't right.
P.S. Link did you delete the war organisation thread I made a while ago? Because if we are going to war often we will need it.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.