9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Story time tomorrow at 9:30 PM EST.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Michal (can I call you this?), sometimes when a girl turns 180 degrees different (in this case= a bitch). There could be 2 things:

1st: She wanted to test you whether you really like her or not.
2nd: She rejected you, she acted like that to make you give up on her.

You need to think that yourself, coz I don't know what she is like.

Now about Tonia (tonia). From my opinion she might actually like you. She influenced Emma, so that you will hate her (Emma). You might think I'm crazy but this actually make sense.

About Beth, this is who I want you to be with. Dump Emma softly and tell her why, and that she act differently.
Now you get to Beth, tell her you like her when you think you're ready. I suggest not to do this before you're sure what to do (planning). When it worked out well, tell Beth to not get near to this tonia.

That's just a suggestion from me, but well Europe and Indonesia is different right? You might have different way of thinking. Up2U. ;)
Believe me, my love story is way more complicated than this......
darkshadow8
not dead
HAHEM. So, i guess as a girl i have something to say. Do i?

If she's acting like a bitch - she wants You but she doesnt want to show it. As said Drago, she can 'test' if You will STILL run after her.
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post

If she's acting like a bitch - she wants You but she doesnt want to show it. As said Drago, she can 'test' if You will STILL run after her.

^thats what I said D:
darkshadow8
not dead
OH NOOOOOOOO
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Not really.
We knew eachother for months, x
Tonia is a complete bitch and I think she is a chav, she never even seen me.
Emma doesn't like me, tbh if she did I'd know.
It's hard to let you know what they are like.
Emma would've told me..
Beth is just amazing, she likes everything that I do and tbh she's hot.
Tonia never seen me but after I rejected her (not ask out way.) she called me an ugly unepic yr7, iunno how she figured I'm ugly, she must have a sixth sense or she's pedoing on me, lol.btw, if Beth was 1 day younger she'd be in yr7..
You guys helped me though.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Not really.
We knew eachother for months, x
Tonia is a complete bitch and I think she is a chav, she never even seen me.
Emma doesn't like me, tbh if she did I'd know.
It's hard to let you know what they are like.
Emma would've told me..
Beth is just amazing, she likes everything that I do and tbh she's hot.
Tonia never seen me but after I rejected her (not ask out way.) she called me an ugly unepic yr7, iunno how she figured I'm ugly, she must have a sixth sense or she's pedoing on me, lol.btw, if Beth was 1 day younger she'd be in yr7..
You guys helped me though.

You never know if its their true feelings or not.

Learn from the expert.
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post