Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Speaking of which, it's with a heavy heart that I have to say Goodbye to the Diamonds. My multi-player activity has been decreasing more and more lately, and I think it's a sign that a clan just right for me at the moment. It's weird saying that, see as I've been a member for so long (even before it was disbanded temporarily). I saw you guys get official, and this is where I became a black belt. You all mean a lot to me, and I'll still be around. Maybe a post here or there, but in all honesty, I haven't been a huge help to you guys, and I wan't to fix that by getting better. But until then, Imma have to say goodbye. I might re-apply one day, but not until I'm ready. Anyway, peace out and Go Diamonds
EliteCar
wait wait wait wait.. wat? :c

why are you going to leave?
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Well I've been becoming inactive and I don't feel I'm to much of a help at the moment. I wanna get better. Find my niche, you know?
EliteCar
oh, well, but hey, i'm pretty sure you were good already and you can stay, or at least hope you back someday.

Cya lexus.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Goodbye Lexus. Even if I never knew you, I some you were a good member. :P
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
See ya prolexus :/. Good luck with your future plans, and don't be so hard on yourself :^)
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I just sent an apply for gm, I suddenly really felt the need of doing it, lol. Well, I think I got a chance to make it.

no you don't you got rejected just by typing it