Toribash
I came in first place for another wrestling tournament.
Also I will not be able to be active for a while because of schoolwork.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
@all: Thx for all the donations.. we reached another goal! 200k in the bank..

We already applied to become offical and hosted a lot of events.. thats cool and we'll do a lot more in the future.

There are some upcomming private and public events.
Next private event calls: [ME] Madmonks..
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
@all: Thx for all the donations.. we reached another goal! 200k in the bank..

We already applied to become offical and hosted a lot of events.. thats cool and we'll do a lot more in the future.

There are some upcomming private and public events.
Next private event calls: [ME] Madmonks..

What kind of event will that be? If you need any help, I'm there/here ingame. Also for judging the replays.
-
Tonight Im going to make a skate replay again. It's been a while. If the skateboard event goes on, what mods can we use? Then I can already start testing it a bit and have some fun with it.
-
Made a nice replay in running.tbm with Badbreaker. I didn't save it so we have to wait till he posts it if he wants to. It was a 2000 distance run but we made it. I lost though.
-----
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Me and Krat made a fun replay.

Me and Squig made a cool replay... Here they are.

Can you send me the parkour madness mod? I cant watch the replay.
The dodged the slime replay was quite nice and very amusing.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Nov 16, 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i am a bird now - Lil B

[ME] Madmonks will be a madman replay event with some special rules.

About [ME] Tony Hawk - Toris can Skate:
I please you to give me some inputs.. I decided to make it simple.. two mods.. grinds and tricking. Can you check out grind mods?
(btw.. you cant enter this event :/ cause its public.. but I would like to have you in the judging team)
Well.. Private events are for monks and allies.. public events are from the monks for the community.. I can use some help all the time ;)

We create a good event post with all important informations like objective, rules, judging, deadline and so on.. when we finished, we do the event thread.. judges are always welcome. But you need to be known in the theme of the event. Its like the skate-event: TimmyboyG is a great tb-skater, so I'd like to have him as a judge.

The next public event will be suppoted by the GMs its a big one.
After this one, we'll do the skate-event. Another public event is the [ME] Dance!!! event.. I'm working on it ;)

You'll find all the past, current and upcomming events on the clan-page and on Monastery-Event thread (link also on the clan-page).
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
[ME] Madmonks will be a madman replay event with some special rules.

About [ME] Tony Hawk - Toris can Skate:
I please you to give me some inputs.. I decided to make it simple.. two mods.. grinds and tricking. Can you check out grind mods?
(btw.. you cant enter this event :/ cause its public.. but I would like to have you in the judging team)

I already knew I couldn't join, it was quite logica, but I'd love to be one of the judges. About the mods.. I think skateboardrutz would be great as the one for just tricks. For the grind mods we need to cut the cord.. for people who can ollie (will limit the amount of replays) we can use my mod skateboardflatbarcrooked or the normal one or for everyone (can/cannot ollie) we can use skateboardrutzrail or a stair mod.
-----
Originally Posted by TurtelZac View Post
Yo I've got the tc for the monk outfit like joints but which coulors noxious force and bronze relax or bronze force and noxious relax
-----
Oh wow it was you thank you so much dude now I have 3350tc you legend

TurtelZac, I think it would be a better idea if you'd use another colour for your monk set as We'd both have the same colour set..
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Nov 16, 2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i am a bird now - Lil B

So me and timmy tweaked running.tbm to last longer and have the toris further distanced... and this nice thing came out: (don't mind the name)
Attached Files
replayh.rpl (327.5 KB, 7 views)
XD
-----
What server you guys in
-----
Timmy sorry but I didn't see your message and I already bought the monk stuff
Last edited by TurtelZac; Nov 16, 2014 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump