Toribash
Because this kid is obsessed with me, and a homosexual, I do not like homosexual. He also fat and greasy, I do not want him touching me.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Because this "human", or should I say thing, with it's sheer size, is a gigantic faggot who likes dick rammed in its ass, up into its stomach and penetrating its rectum. He is also a bald potato head, and he uses vegetable oil in his beard, therefore I do not want him near me, but unfortunately, that is inevitable. Due to its abnormal size, it is everywhere.
Hattersin wants that.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
Wtf have you guys turned this chat into. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...52043&page=113
Used to be more then insults flying over the place. Before anyone decides to quit because of looking like a 12 year old you should all stop. /mood
PM me with any and all questions
at first i tough it was Tyzi lol...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
Because this "human", or should I say thing, with it's sheer size, is a gigantic faggot who likes dick rammed in its ass, up into its stomach and penetrating its rectum. He is also a bald potato head, and he uses vegetable oil in his beard, therefore I do not want him near me, but unfortunately, that is inevitable. Due to its abnormal size, it is everywhere.

Wtf did i just read 0_o
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Wtf did i just read 0_o

i srsly didnt see that....
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~