Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think if all goes wrong I can loan u 20-30k, maybe others help out too to get u the chance to give Hardworker his tc back.

But I hope he gives u the chance to work that all out and pay em.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Well obviously HARDWORKER shouldn't be so impatient there's no reason why you should be banned.

You said you were going to pay him eventually so hopefully you get enough time to do so.
Congratz sockete and spaft too.
Nice comp at all, next time i hope more votes.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
once i fix this hardworker problem i should host another event in 2 - 3 weeks
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
i dont get it my paypal still isnt working iv even got £35 on my debit card yet i cant do anything :S im getting so stressed about this. im gonna have to look for some sort of donations :L which il keep somewhere safe to remind me who did so i could pay them back. i still dont understand why its not working tho
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Well I once had a problem with online payments since they recently introduced "Verified by Visa" as an saftey measure so that people can't steal your card then use it online.

I had to go onto my internet bank and activate it in order to do anything at all online with it. Even though I had money on it, even though the bank hadn't blocked it or anything this was still the messages I recieved when I tried to do a purchase anywhere.

Just throwing out suggestion blindly here, maybe it has nothing to do with it.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Thats cool. If you need any suggestions, just say.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?