Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Lol, I still haven't figured out all of them. xD I've been using it for years.

Has anyone actually figured out all of them? o.0
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Yeah probably... those guys on YouTube that I learn from know a lot. xD

But do they know everything? o.o truly everything?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How can one know EVERYTHING, even about something such as photoshop, i mean for all we know, after 100 filters with specific settings there may be some cool effect that wasnt thought of before, people are constantly finding new and interesting combinations.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Yeah probably... those guys on YouTube that I learn from know a lot. xD

Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
How can one know EVERYTHING, even about something such as photoshop, i mean for all we know, after 100 filters with specific settings there may be some cool effect that wasnt thought of before, people are constantly finding new and interesting combinations.

LOL damn pros! Peasants like me know only how to brush and erase
Im actually kinda terrible at photoshop, im not really much of an artist.

Furthermore, i hosted a recruiting server today, and hopefully we got some good members.

It would be nice if someone joined me next recruiting session. I will host it during our normal server time if thats ok.
Last edited by kill828; Dec 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.

Furthermore, i hosted a recruiting server today, and it got a bit packed, i think we have about 4 people interested in/applying to essence, atleast 2 today, and i think 1 tomorrow, and 2 people joined Essm. Most of them are decent caliber, though i am unsure if any are of the highest caliber (possible staff, i know you are looking for some).

It would be nice if someone joined me next recruiting session. I will host it during our normal server time if thats ok.

not me, I'm a regular member, bul gl!
Most of them are decent caliber, though i am unsure if any are of the highest caliber (possible staff, i know you are looking for some).

Ok then Ill look into it and see if they would make decent staff members.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real men don't sleep like kids, they pass the fuck out.
That's what happened at 4 am this morning, the dawn of the final day.

So when I woke up I had an extra 5500 in my inventory thanks to the generous efforts of ConCon. Thanks man
I'm toxic go away.

Furthermore, i hosted a recruiting server today, and it got a bit packed, i think we have about 4 people interested in/applying soon to essence, atleast 2 today, and i think 1 tomorrow, and 2 people joined Essm. Most of them are decent caliber, though i am unsure if any are of the highest caliber (possible staff, i know you are looking for some).

Excellent job recruiting.
It's really good to see more applicants and a flow of members.
I'll join in with you next time if you give me advanced notice. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]