Toribash
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Skill, i'm sure [elite] wouldn't mind having you.

Sorry, I don't plan to join another clan.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
E

We actually didn't reach a conclusion yet

Now that we are throwing solo posts here, we have voted 7 yes, 3 no and 1 neutral this far.
Most people wouldn't mind you getting trial at all, so yeah.

-snip-

Oh, glad to know, I thought I was already denied. I didn't lose hope, I'll gladly wait your decision.
Yeah, gone through the 4 pages of votes/edited votes, was really difficult to count correctly in your head
You're on trial, sorry for any inconvenience :)

to clarify, everybody is denied but skill and frost
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 26, 2016 at 06:16 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Hello
Hello!

I am myth and i would love to join you're clan! Some things about me; I am 14, im in the 9th grade, and I am very active in the toribash community. Why would i like to join? Well who wouldn't! but i don't wanna join just to say i am a trial member in obey but i think i will be very helpful to the clan. i will post on the board and i will do anything you guys ask me to. i am very active i am ussualy on 2-6 hours a day. i am a 5th dan (i dont know if that matters but).
I have been in many clans the biggest one is IM. They kicked because i was inactive even though i was on vacation and i told them previously i was gonna be inactive.

Some more reasons why i want to join Obey. I love the clan, i love the people i the clan. I think the clan is great, most clans are very strict but i think obey is very laid back in chill. Anouther reason why is because i think i will be good for the clan. I wont be a burdon. I will help the caln in any way. i will help recruit i will help make replays and i will do anything.

Why should you pick some random 5th dan? I think you should pick me because i will be very helpful. i have good relations with hattersin and some other people in the clan.

I hope you guys read my app and thank you for reading.

~Myth
Last edited by Mythology; Jul 28, 2016 at 07:32 PM.
FRICK
We welcome Frost to join us in CL prayers as our newest Trial
Welcome brother, may your clicks stay true and your joints outdo your opponent
PM me with any and all questions
Not as Active as i used to be but i belive most of the old timers in this clan recognise who this shithead is, ohhhh right the fuck that's been jumping around Clans without really doing anything in them beaint of being an annoying prick

anywho yea, i Think it's time for me to settle down for good in a clan and i can't really pick any other than this huge Group of insanely nice people.

i've made 2 aps for this clan in Before and have been accpepted on both, it's totaly understandable if i get denied this time around but it's Worth a shot i guess.

App shenanigans in here

Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Hi I am sammylolz and I want to join you clan.
Belt: black
I want to join this clan because I want to be well know and to be awesome!