Toribash
I like how the pencil there that shows that the post was edited.
Dumb fuck.
Kill yourself.
You will now forever be ignored by me
Gg.
Last edited by Tyzo; Apr 13, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
What pencil? There is none.
Dumb fuck.
Blind fuck.
Fat cunt.
Kill yourself.
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 13, 2013 at 07:59 AM.
Hattersin wants that.
Nice editing skills you got there, as you can see a pencil has MAGICALLY appeared. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 13, 2013 at 07:59 AM.
Hattersin wants that.

It's the way skype works my friend, you don't ever see the pencil beside your name, only other people can see it because you're fucking smart enough to know you edited your own message, dumbfuck. I'll even screen share with anyone to show them there was no edited, let's see how you'll feel then fat fuck.
Gg
Last edited by Tyzo; Apr 13, 2013 at 07:53 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Wtf are you talking about? There is no pencil by my message or yours, blind greasy homosexual fat fuck. Go get some sleep, you're delusional. I will also screenshare with anyone. Let's see how you feel then when people know about your little MS Paint secret, fat fuck.

The pencil also shows up on both peoples screen, dumbfuck, L2Skype.
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 13, 2013 at 08:03 AM.
Hattersin wants that.
It was posted 1 hour, your top was 2 hours ago, nice work man.
Haha you edited all your posts, you lying sack of shit, and you still got caught.
Last edited by Tyzo; Apr 13, 2013 at 09:16 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
On the bright side ily guise
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up