Ranking
So hey! I am Frost. I am here to apply for Obey!

I try to be friendly when I see people ingame and am very laid back when it comes to friends. I joined the game three years ago. My GMT is -5.

I have been a co-leader in many clans, like Nitro, Origin, Phenomenal, Kira, and a few others. Reasons I left these clans are either inactivity or to help other clans, except for Vibe, which was way too meme-y. I am a retired Patrol leader in my boy scout troop, as well as a retired assistant senior patrol leader, and the retired top leadership role in my troop, the senior patrol leader. I am almost an Eagle Scout and a brotherhood member in the Order of the Arrow, which is a prestigious group of Boy scouts which my peers voted me into. I am a wrestler, a football player, a Fire Cadet, and an Uncle.

Some reasons I want to join Obey a few of my friends are in the clan: Trestet and Lapin and a *cough*sexy*cough* Gentleman, but I know a few of the others, like Risk, Cheshyre, and Hattersin. I have been a fan of Obey for a long time. I enjoy the company of a few of the Obey members in skype calls that Trestet puts together, and you guys seem pretty chill and not too meme’d. Ive meet a few members ingame and you guys are fun to talk to.

Some mods I love to play are mushu and other mushu varients. I was really good in them around a year ago, but got lazy and got rusty. I also play ABD and really any mod that is presented to me, even though i might not be good in said mods.

A side note is that I am a member of the Event Squad and the Help Squad, so thanks to those I am active ingame and on the forums and IRC.

My skype is kindlebob.

Some of my replays are below, the ED3200 is a WIP, working on going to 4000 ED.

Hope you enjoy my application to join Obey!

-Frost
Attached Files
44.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
Boomy shit -Frost.rpl (84.5 KB, 2 views)
Deaththekidsayshi-Frost.rpl (143.3 KB, 2 views)
Destruction.rpl (168.2 KB, 2 views)
Ed3200.rpl (30.4 KB, 2 views)
Frozen Wasteland.rpl (127.4 KB, 2 views)
tr34r34r343444444444444444.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Frost; Jul 26, 2016 at 03:45 AM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
idk if you really want to join though
you seem to underestimate how memed we are
we are the memest
\o/
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
Well, thanks for your time. I would like to know why I was denied btw, if you want to talk.

We voted and you didn't get enough yes's
There isn't a particular reason or some big flaw, you just didn't make the cut
You can try again in a few weeks if you want, or move on an join some ugly clan like parrot, ugly ugly dumb dumb parrot

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I don't know what you expect then. I tried to make a nice app, I posted in your board trying to don't look like a retard, I also did ask you to play in a private server once and you don't even answered me. I would like to know what makes you vote no as well, but I don't think you want to discuss it here, so yeah... Thanks again, for answering.
Skill, i'm sure [elite] wouldn't mind having you.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
E
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
I don't know what you expect then. I tried to make a nice app, I posted in your board trying to don't look like a retard, I also did ask you to play in a private server once and you don't even answered me. I would like to know what makes you vote no as well, but I don't think you want to discuss it here, so yeah... Thanks again, for answering.

We actually didn't reach a conclusion yet

Now that we are throwing solo posts here, we have voted 7 yes, 3 no and 1 neutral this far.
Most people wouldn't mind you getting trial at all, so yeah.

-snip-
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 26, 2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Too much